Do sweatpants/joggers show the bulge more?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like wearing sweatpants.

I have a problem that I can't stop myself from buying pyjamas and sweatpants to fit into my ''incontinent' lifestyle when I'm not incontinent. I like sweatpants with an elastic waistband and tight fitting but come high up on the waist. I tend to over-purchase when my desire to become incontinent is high,

As someone that’s incontinent due to a spinal injury followed by seizure I can tell you “be careful what you wish for”. I was fortunate in that I had a desire for plastic pants from preschool through to adolescence when it became even more intense and then throughout my life. This desire kind of took the edge of my response when later in life I was faced with the need to wear diapers for incontinence. When it’s an option it’s far easier to enjoy than when it becomes a requirement. Something else that I was unaware of is how offensive it is for those that aren’t incontinent to express their desire to become so to those that truly are IC. I’m not sure why this is but I find it to be so in my experience. Count yourself fortunate that you have the option of not being incontinent if you’re in a situation that would make it inconvenient or prohibitive as there are many of us that don’t have that option. Stay padded, or not, and be thankful for your having that choice.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, Paddy2020 and 3bsg3
I wear leggings and yoga pants

Not necessarily. You'll just need to wear a nappy to the store to select the right brand and cut. :)

Zeke said:
Something else that I was unaware of is how offensive it is for those that aren’t incontinent to express their desire to become so to those that truly are IC. I’m not sure why this is but I find it to be so in my experience.
I don't think it's at all difficult to understand why an ic person would feel offended by a person saying they wish they were ic. I happen to be 100% deaf in my left ear as a result of nerve damage from diabetes. I also have stage 3B chronic kidney disease caused by diabetes. I live with an insulin pump. If someone came up to me and said they wished they were diabetic I think I'd have to slap them senseless and tell them to screw their head on straight. While you have learned to live with your ic and I have learned to live with diabetes, neither of us would wish those health issues on our worst enemies. I would hope those of us who like to wear diapers for fun and pee in them all understand we are in control and that control is what allows us to enjoy our "game." If it becomes our reality, we may view it differently. We'll never know until that day arrives.

Reactions: chiaochai, mayhem and Zeke
I can totally understand why a person who has incontinence wouldn't wish it on anybody.

that depends on the style, cut and what size you buy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidewinder
Unless they’re tight fitting, they’re probably less likely to make your nappy obvious than most things. So stay away from the yoga pants/leggings type style and you’ll be fine!

100% bulge enhancing.

As an older incontinent child, my mum would always dress me in grey jogging bottoms on my bottom half for ease of checking my nappy and changing - they were convenient, but dreadful at hiding the bulge especially when I had filled the nappy - the other problem was that if I sat down hard, the nappy had a habit of leaking out of the legs leaving me with 2 ‘moon’ shaped leaks on the backs on the jogging bottoms...

Reactions: bobbilly
I've only ever braved wearing a nappy out once and that was a short drive to my local post office to post a parcel. I was wearing a pair of joggers and although I felt they were probably showing my nappy they really weren't despite them being quite tight fitting.

LittleScotty said:
I've only ever braved wearing a nappy out once and that was a short drive to my local post office to post a parcel. I was wearing a pair of joggers and although I felt they were probably showing my nappy they really weren't despite them being quite tight fitting.
O you have to go out in them, once you do you will be wondering why you didnt do it more.

Reactions: Ereep1970
sweatpants are the way to go they make it easy for mommy or daddy to change you

Peesalot said:
I don't think it's at all difficult to understand why an ic person would feel offended by a person saying they wish they were ic. I happen to be 100% deaf in my left ear as a result of nerve damage from diabetes. I also have stage 3B chronic kidney disease caused by diabetes. I live with an insulin pump. If someone came up to me and said they wished they were diabetic I think I'd have to slap them senseless and tell them to screw their head on straight. While you have learned to live with your ic and I have learned to live with diabetes, neither of us would wish those health issues on our worst enemies. I would hope those of us who like to wear diapers for fun and pee in them all understand we are in control and that control is what allows us to enjoy our "game." If it becomes our reality, we may view it differently. We'll never know until that day arrives.
TOTALLY agree with you!!! I'm diabetic and incontinent and waiting on a biopsy for prostate cancer. Anybody who wishes for that is insane and needs their head examined ASAP.

Reactions: chiaochai
Paddy2020 said:
TOTALLY agree with you!!! I'm diabetic and incontinent and waiting on a biopsy for prostate cancer. Anybody who wishes for that is insane and needs their head examined ASAP.
Good luck with the biopsy results. In June, 2007 my results were a Gleason score of 3 + 4 = 7. I chose surgery and lost my prostate on 7/26/07. If you have cancer, you do have choices of treatment. One treatment many men choose is radiation because nothing you will read will tell you the downside of radiation of which there is one. I will message you a disturbing story about it.

I wear sweats overtop my diapers because the bulge shows more. ;) I discovered my exhibitionist streak about five years ago, and since then I've begun to embrace it. I'd never make it obvious that I'm wearing, but...if you saw me right now, and you knew what you were looking for, it'd be impossible not to notice the bulge beneath my sweats.

This is the same outfit I'm wearing when I shop, by the way. Again, I'd never make it so obvious that I'd make anyone uncomfortable - but I don't hide the fact I'm wearing, either. I'd imagine the people selling me the bags of adult diapers can figure it out, anyway.

bobbilly said:
I have a problem that I can't stop myself from buying pyjamas and sweatpants to fit into my ''incontinent' lifestyle when I'm not incontinent. I like sweatpants with an elastic waistband and tight fitting but come high up on the waist. I tend to over-purchase when my desire to become incontinent is high,
I wouldn't say they show the bulge per say so much. But wearing them as a means too make diapering easier is defiantly a plus for me I would love to test this theory side by side

Last edited:
From personal expirience, I have found it hard to find good bottoms to wear (excepting some roomy jeans and a pair of cargo shorts) that will fit nicely over my diaper and not show a small bulge. I thought sweatpants/joggers would do well, but they just haven't worked for me in terms of being discreet. My best piece of advice would be to wear your preferred diaper of choice out when you shop for pants, and adjust size to what is comfortable when wearing the diaper.

Its not that I don't care anymore, but I don't mind the bulge. I'm not trying to show off either, but for my needs I wear a Tykables or MegaMax and booster combo. In winter, it snows where I live, so I often use sweatpants to keep warm. I feel like the bulge is a bit more evident. Fortunately, a lot of the time my sweatpants are accompanied by a long sweatshirt. The comfort is a plus 😁

Back