Do sudden loud noises make you wet your nappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still_in_Nappies

Like my handle says, I'm still in nappies ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I find if I hear a really loud bang or a horrid noisy exhaust on a motor bike or car or even people just shouting, I will wet my nappy I think from the nervousness of the noise and or noises.

I am told anxiety causes this, does anyone else do the same or similar thing when it comes to noise ?

I flinch but not wet my nappy.

Reactions: Still_in_Nappies
Sheepies said:
I flinch but not wet my nappy.

you are lucky, I wee a little bit in my nappy out of fright I think more than anything.

As a baby, I really dislike yelling or really loud noises, it panics me

its happene a few times, but then again as time has passed my bladder reacts to more and more triggers my main ones seem to be a sudden blast of cold air or an elevator ride almost as soon as it starts to godown.

I often joke with my wife when she does something sudden or unexpected, and will tell her that made me wet my myself a little bit. Of course, everything makes we wet a little bit now. Fear, noises, coughing, breathing, everything.

I have always had issues with fear wetting. In the earliest stages of my latest incontinence episode, I went to AB/DL events and people would occasionally scare me just to watch me wet myself. I believe I still do it, but it's much more difficult to know how because I have considerably less control of the relevant muscles.

Yes sudden shocks make me wet my nappy. Loud sudden noises and people just appearing from no where and even falling over. I don’t have a wild lot of bladder control really. Pretty much dependant on nappies 24/7.

Quite common in people on the autistic spectrum.

No. But when I hear water droping noises, fountain noises I have difficulty holding &cannot but wet myself

Running water, water features, drinking water, filling the gas tank all tigger the urge to wet my diaper (or my pants if not diapered.)

Lots of little things can cause me to wet but I think all incontinent people have the same problems.

Yes, definitely, fear causes me to wet. As does general anxiety, coughing/sneezing, etc. only a little bit, but enough that I prefer to stay protected 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back