• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Do suck Paci/Thumb while falling asleep?

Do suck Paci/Thumb while failing asleep?

• Yes: Both

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Yes: Paci

Votes: 34 37.8%
  • Yes: Thumb

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • NO

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
While falling asleep do you like to suck your thumb or a pacifier??

I haven't tried it yet with a pacifier. But i went to walmart at like 3 AM, and bought 1, well 2 they came together :) today/night what ever you wanna call it. I work overnight so 6 AM is my bed time.

An i don't like sucking my thumb at all.

Update: Well for my self.
Today i used a Paci while falling asleep for the first time. I enjoyed it just as much as being diapered while sleeping. Not sure y, but i do sleep better diapered or with a Paci. I was thinking about going back to diaper's while i sleep again, Did the towel trick a few times, but on my way to walmart to get some, i decided a Paci would be cheaper and easier to hide.

Last edited:

adultbaby96

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yup, I suck on my paci during my afternoon nap, but only when no ones around, or the door was locked. But the paci still stays on after my sleep, it really soothe me. Because of that I have a hard time to fall asleep at night as my mum is home and I cant just suck on the paci in my sleep, she might unlocked the door and see me, and I cant live with the consequences of that, if it ever happens.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I said other because most of the time I don't. However I have used a "paci" (or dummy as we Brits call them). Surprisingly I can fall asleep with one in and it stays in all night usually.

However I find my mouth feels bad after using one, so I don't do it much.

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I'd like to but I find it to be uncomfortable after a while and typically take it out. Perhaps it's something that I just have to get used to.

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I've gotten used to sleeping with one. I only go without if I'm having allergy issues and can't breath through my nose.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
I put other because I can suck on my thumb or paci, but I dont have a paci at the moment. I do have a thumb, but I dont suck on that very much.

E

Elli

I sometimes have the paci/dummy in to relax until I'm very drowsy but I often get uncomfortable and let it drop out before falling asleep. I know this is slightly gross but the presence of an object keeping my mouth from closing makes me drowl too much!

Do any other people find the most relaxing thing about a paci/dummy is the shield part pressed up against your mouth?

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Back when I used to have my paci, It would just be that there was something inside of my mouth. It really comforted me to suck on it for that reason I guess. The fact that there is something pressing up against my lips does help to. Theres just something about having somthing inside my mouth as I fall asleap that soothes me.

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Do any other people find the most relaxing thing about a paci/dummy is the shield part pressed up against your mouth?
Definitely.

I have a problem with clenching at night, so the paci acts as a mouthguard for me too. I've cracked my teeth at night and used to have scar tissue on my tongue from it getting caught in my teeth at night. I'd often wake up in pain noticing that I was biting the hell out of my tongue.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I used a Paci while falling asleep. I have to say i liked it ALLOT. I sleep during the day so my mom is at work till but PM. So I'm up before she gets home. An even if she walks in while I'm asleep with one, Well its her fault :\, granted yes she didn't know walking in that i would have a Paci. Maybe better this than a diaper?? idk

I was really surprised to find it still in my mouth when i woke up. Made it much easier to find lol

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I said "yes: paci" but its not something I do on a regular basis. The nuk 3 is too small to stay in my mouth, and actually kinda hurts. i think i'm going to invest in a nuk 5 real soon though.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I will suck a paci occasionally. However, I am a compulsive thumb sucker. I will do it in private automatically if my left hand is free, even when I am fully awake. I like sleeping with my paci but it can be difficult when I automatically put my thumb in there. Both are cute though, so I don't really mind.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I use a paci every now and then but usually its just me and Jackson :D

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I use a paci because I use a ton of hand sanitizer, and it doesn't taste too well. But sometimes if I nap after a shower I'll suck my thumb, but it's rare.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I'd like to but I find it to be uncomfortable after a while and typically take it out. Perhaps it's something that I just have to get used to.
Yeah, it is. The more you use it, the longer you can comfortably use it. n.n

I sleep with my paci just about every night. Parents prolly know about it somewhat by now, but neither they nor I care. I mean, they already see me sleeping with my plushies and blankie, what more is a paci? :P

Sadly, it doesn't like to stay in during the night all too much anymore, leading to half-asleep searching for it in the morning, or just forgetting about it and leaving it wherever it is -- and whenever that happens, it's usually in plain sight, and I'm too tired to notice it. XD

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, because I don't 'fail' asleep.

Seriously though, I really don't suck my thumb at all, and I don't use my paci that much...When I do, I do it when I'm awake. If I do it when I'm falling asleep, it's rare, and it always comes out during the course of the night

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I tend o switch between the two over the ourse of a night, but it seems I'm using a paci more (obsessive dependency developing?)
I'd rather a paci than my thumbs as I work as a mechanic so you can guess how disgusting my thumbs tend to look. I start with a paci and it falls ot so I enevitably end up with nethumb or the other in there by morning. maybe I need a nuk 5..all I have is a 2 right now as I chomped my 3

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No, I don't use either one ... hurts my overbite ...
:(

Last edited:

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I sometimes have the paci/dummy in to relax until I'm very drowsy but I often get uncomfortable and let it drop out before falling asleep. I know this is slightly gross but the presence of an object keeping my mouth from closing makes me drowl too much!

1. For Me, I Cant Sleep With My Mouth Shut Anyway, And Its Nice To Have My Paci In My Mouth, Although Every Once-In-A-While, I Cant Sleep With It, It Irritates Me.

2. Yeah, I Like The Feeling Of The Shield Pressed Up Against My Mouth, It's Rather Comforting.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I like my pacifier... but when I suck my thumb it does actually cause a calming effect. Pretty strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.