Do some AB's like to suck their thumbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery720

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Like the title says I am wondering if some AB's like to suck their thumbs. This is just something I was wondering about.

Plenty. From what I read and see, I would say pacifiers are more common but your thumb is always there. Still a thing.

Thumbsucker for 11 years here, although I usually use my pacifier instead.

Yeah I have gotten back into sucking my thumb the past couple years. Did it into my teens and stopped around age 14 or so I think.

I have been sucking my thumb for 63 years (I'm 63) except for the time I was in the US Army (3 years).

I do have some pacifiers and I use them occasionally but I always go back to my thumb. It is always available and I find my thumb to be more comfortable than my pacifiers.

I probably would, but I have a deep bite which means my front teeth are a bit longer than normal, so it's not exactly a pleasant experience.

I was sucking my thumb before I got my pacifier. Thumb-sucking is nice but I do find my paci to be even nicer.

I really want to, but I can never seem to get a comfortable angle thumb sucking :/

Not going to lie this is a habit I've tried to pick up before but it's not really all that much for me.

It's nice enough, but my paci is nicer. I'm also really conscious about microbes and dirt so I can't suck my thumb unless my hands and nails are 100% clean and washed and haven't touched anything else at all.

I've been sucking my thumb more and more recently. Sucking my thumb really helps me regress into little space more than my pacifier. I still like my paci but my thumb is very comforting.

I prefer to suck on my pacifier rather than my thumb. But yea thumb might go in when I am thinking something through.

But my pacifier carms me down

I like to start with my thumb but eventually end up trying to get my whole hand in my mouth. I get very drooly with my shirt ending up pretty wet. But it's definitely my paci in bed for sleeps.

Certainly. I've been a compulsive thumbsucker for comfort since well before I knew I was AB.

Yessss but.... a. I prefer my dummy and b. If I fall asleep sucking my thumb, I will sometimes bite my thumb in my sleep and wake myself up! 😂

Trevor said:
Plenty. From what I read and see, I would say pacifiers are more common but your thumb is always there. Still a thing.

Unless you were the kid in that German Bedtime Story

I love sucking my thumb while diapered!

Like Geo, I find it comforting to have something in my mouth while I'm being dressed or changed.

Whether the 'something' is a pacifier, bottle nipple or my thumb isn't particularly important to me.

I'll suck my thumb if I'm not offered a pacifier, but the paci is still my first choice. However, my nanny says she enjoys watching me suck my thumb. She says the paci isn't as 'cute' as thumb sucking.

I get that SBM, I like my paci but I enjoy my thumb more

I definitely prefer my paci but if I wake up and my paci fell out, the thumb likes to sneak into my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back