Do professional wrestlers wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello. Not too sure where to put this topic...

About a week ago, I watched a wrestling match from the WWE. I am pretty convinced that one of their performers (namely Dolph Ziggler) was wearing a diaper.

I don't have pictures, but Dolph showed a diaper-like bulge under his wrestling gear.

However, the main reason why I think it was a diaper was that, whenever Dolph fell over and landed on his backside, whatever was underneath provided a cushioning. Also, when Dolph fell over, the only sound that could be heard was a slight 'puff' noise. Normally, when a person falls like that, a much louder sound follows.

So what do you guys think? Diaper or not?

No their clothes ripped from time to time they have protective gear underneath

w0lfpack91 said:

Right. Any explanation for cushioning effect that I described above?

I know a professional wrestler and I could not see him wearing a diaper.

egor said:
I know a professional wrestler and I could not see him wearing a diaper.
By the end of each match it would have ruptured as well

w0lfpack91 said:
By the end of each match it would have ruptured as well

I would imagine if a wrestler (or any contact-sportsman) were to wear a diaper, it'd be a belted, pull-up type garment, and not your standard diaper with tapes.

I have played rugby wearing a pull-up diaper and it rarely ruptured.

Are you also getting piledrived Bodyslam thrown through tables hit with ladders kicked in the nuts on a regular basis wrestling's quite a bit different from your standard support while it is staged there's a lot that can go wrong and I don't care how stage that it is a Piledriver a body slam off the top ropes it still hurt like f*** and create enough Force to rupture something like that besides it would also force them to get rid of required safety equipment it's just not feasible

Besides if anyone would wear one it be that b**** boy John Cena lol

I don't think any of them actually do, though they probably have some padding in there. Just because the outcome is predetermined doesn't mean taking all of those shots over and over for most of the year doesn't take a toll. There's a reason wrestlers don't tend to live long lives a lot of the time.

I swear to god though every time I see the Hype Bros Zach Ryder's trunks look identitical to ABU Cushies and it throws me for a second every time, lol

Now I kind of want to see a wrestler with an ABDL character. It would probably be awful as far as representation is concerned, but hilarious nonetheless.

w0lfpack91 said:

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if a "pro wrestler" wore a cup, considering all the gymnastics they do. That Atomic Elbow Drop that was supposed to land in the gut might miss and make you very sorry for it.

That, and considering all the scripted work they do, it's not too uncommon to see someone take a bell-ringing kick that practically lifts them off the mat.

Honestly though, I think the outline of the back elastic gathers as they go from crotch to outer rear wings are a lot more definitive for a diaper check than any crotch bulging. Some diapers can check in with quite the flashy "panty lines" in back.

Here is the a from a 1999 match between Undertaker and Steve Austin.

Based on the bulge, it is possible that 'Taker is in a nappy. (sorry, picture is small)

undertakerinanappy.jpg

This bulge is similar to the bulge I have when I put a nappy under thermal bottoms.

Not sure about wrestlers but I know from personal experience that if I were to play hockey again I would definitely wear one. Cuz I was checked into the boards once and I'm not gonna go into detail about what happened but some extra protection would have been most appreciated. But perhaps folks in contact sports could certainly benefit from wearing one. I'm sure there have been many ‘accidents' similar to mine.

Hello.

I have more pictures of wrestlers wearing what seem too be diapers:

Here is Jeff Hardy (in yellow), during a fight with Kane (in red). He seems to be wearing here:

Untitled1.jpg

This, again, is what diapers look like when I wear them under thermal bottoms.

Also, we have the Undertaker again. He looks to be in a diaper here:

undertakerinanappy.jpg

Still no. Some will wear underwear over their protective equipment. Which is what you're seeing. You're just seeing what you want to in this case.

All of their moves are fake too. You know that right. Look close, or play them frame by frame. Their "hits", "slams" and the like, are barely taps and bounces. Their rings also have a huge amount of play in the floor mats. It's more like getting tossed on a trampoline than an actual floor. The same with those massively padded posts, and bungie cord ropes.

It does take a lot of stamina for them though. All that fluff and running back and fourth to put on a show like that is impressive.

I could also see that bulk in the back as a tailbone protection of some sort. I'd imagine with a lot of the mat-drops they get, tailbone injury is a major concern.

Kieran said:
Right. Any explanation for cushioning effect that I described above?

To make sure they can make little wrestlers later also cause breaking a tailbone is no joke

Most Wrestlers don't wear diapers, not even sumos (unless you count the american female sumo wrestling devision as they wore depends),

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back