Do many men wear women’s panties? Yes!

Kimberlie said:
But do men find them comfortable. Don't their bits fall out or get painfully cut.
I found myself wearing panties after borrowing from a girlfriend decades ago when I was still in highschool. The comfort of the softer fabric surprised me, and I wore them more often since. Now I only wear panties when not diapered or commando. Thongs are my favorite on most days. They seem to fit right if I am careful in style. They have to be microfiber with a wide gusset to allow enough stretch to fit right. They are very comfortable and give that feeling of being sexy even if others don't see them.

Last edited:
When not diapered I wear panties. I own two pair of men’s Jockey sport/ nylon thigh briefs for when I’m running distances (8+ miles) and don’t want chafing between my legs.

Since I wear all the time I don’t care if I have VPL or the occasional slip out the back from bending over. I fly a lot for work and know certainly they show on the plane or in the airport when awkwardly moving around. There are only two scenarios I get nervous about, showing at work and the locker room at the gym. Days at gym I make sure to wear colors that aren’t obvious (black, purple, grey...)

Reactions: Billies1
When wearing diapers do you wear diaper covers with a ruffled lace detailing on the bum ?
Taking that a bit further do you when NOT wearing diapers wear tennis type panties with the ruffled lace bum detailing ?
There are tennis panties with the rows of lace running all around the circumference of the panty even in the crotch area.
In any event real cute when wearing a short hemmed dress/skirt showing off the frilly detailing especially evident when
in contrasting colors. For girls no big deal just a little a bit of fun - for gurls brings out the SISSY side outstandingly !

Reactions: Kayleigh
babylock1 said:
When wearing diapers do you wear diaper covers with a ruffled lace detailing on the bum ?
Taking that a bit further do you when NOT wearing diapers wear tennis type panties with the ruffled lace bum detailing ?
There are tennis panties with the rows of lace running all around the circumference of the panty even in the crotch area.
In any event real cute when wearing a short hemmed dress/skirt showing off the frilly detailing especially evident when
in contrasting colors. For girls no big deal just a little a bit of fun - for gurls brings out the SISSY side outstandingly !
The sight of rhumba panties gets me excited. I don't have any but I'd definitely wear them if I could. In fact I'd like a plastic lined pair and a silky soft unlined pair.

Reactions: Kayleigh
Mickeymic said:
I found myself wearing panties after borrowing from a girlfriend decades ago when I was still in highschool. The comfort of the softer fabric surprised me, and I wore them more often since. Now I only wear panties when not diapered or commando. Thongs are my favorite on most days. They seem to fit right if I am careful in style. They have to be microfiber with a wide gusset to allow enough stretch to fit right. They are very comfortable and give that feeling of being sexy even if others don't see them.
seriously? my dad wore one but he did not repeat it again😅😅😅

• Angry
Reactions: Mickeymic
I sometimes wear jockey matte and shine panties during the day and will occasionally put on a pair of rhumba panties over my diaper. I absolutely love rhumba panties. I had pink ruffled plastic lined diaper cover panties but they wore out and I have yet get them replaced.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and steviet
steviet said:
The sight of rhumba panties gets me excited. I don't have any but I'd definitely wear them if I could. In fact I'd like a plastic lined pair and a silky soft unlined pair.
Oh yes the sight of rhumba panties are exciting....I love many other types of plastic pants and panties( bikinis,briefs and tangas) but when I see a rhumba panty oh my god.....It is sooo cute ! I have several pairs and some with plastic in them too. They have that ultimate cutesy girly thing about them.

Reactions: Kayleigh and steviet
Transitioned from MtoF since 1997 but full time since 2001. October 19, 1996 was the last time I wore men's underwear. It was either boxers or commando before then. Eventually I stopped wearing jeans or slacks.....I only wear pants with IES on them.

BTW before transitioning in male mode i was sometimes in panties under regular male attire and I had doctors appointments which required me to remove my pants and doctor had to even reach into my panties....never once did she make strange faces nor say anything crude. More recently I had to due an ultrasound and when removing my panties the tech complimented me on the kind I had on (1950s era pettipants/bloomers) saying she only wore regular panties when she had a dress on, preferred to wear none usually. Whatever....

PS I have a musical partner, born female, pansexual who likes to wear two pairs of panties often at the same time.....why I don't know

Reactions: ACDEF and Furrytum
A few years ago my couldn't find underwear in my size. Then my mom bought me two packs of panties for me because they were the only ones in my size. They were white with a pink bow on the front.

Reactions: moobabs, Seasonedcitizen and RiverGirl44
Panties over diapers! That's what I prefer...anyone care to see?

Reactions: moobabs, Lyokodl and Seasonedcitizen
I really enjoy wearing women’s things. I even go to Victoria’s Secret where I have a feeling some of them know my secret.

Reactions: moobabs, Carl1867 and Seasonedcitizen
I wear cheerleader briefs just for covering up the always discreet underwear or my goodnites

Reactions: moobabs and Lyokodl
LonelyFOX said:
A few years ago my couldn't find underwear in my size. Then my mom bought me two packs of panties for me because they were the only ones in my size. They were white with a pink bow on the front.
I wonder what brought that on - mom buying you two packs of panties regardless of color and sizing details ?
Very thoughtful caring parent. Or simply finding something useful in an incontinent situation.
Couldn't find uw in your size - possibly in a rural area where not a great deal of selection of uw was available.
Not like a large metro area with department stores i.e. Wal*Marts with a gazillion type sizes colors variations.

This is not meant to be invasive of your personal uw use but you did post this !
The cat got curious and needed some satisfaction - - -

babylock1 said:
I wonder what brought that on - mom buying you two packs of panties regardless of color and sizing details ?
Very thoughtful caring parent. Or simply finding something useful in an incontinent situation.
Couldn't find uw in your size - possibly in a rural area where not a great deal of selection of uw was available.
Not like a large metro area with department stores i.e. Wal*Marts with a gazillion type sizes colors variations.

This is not meant to be invasive of your personal uw use but you did post this !
The cat got curious and needed some satisfaction - - -
Back then I was 12 years old and it was during back to school. Then too many school uniforms were sold out. Then when my mom and I we couldn't find underwear in my size.
Then the girls panties were the only ones available.
Just I pulled out the pink bow on the front when I put them on.

Last edited:
Reactions: moobabs, Seasonedcitizen and jt1220
Having 2 sisters sometime there panties would end up getting mixed in with mine and put into my under wear draw. Still remember finding my little sister barbie themed panties in my draw when i was 11 getting ready for school. Was exciting wearing them at school, much so since pulling peoples pants down was the big prank at that time

Reactions: moobabs, Seasonedcitizen and Furrytum
I had younger sisters but could never bring myself to wear their underwear.I did like the girlyness of them, bright colors and prints but just couldnt do that....

LonelyFOX said:
Back then I was 12 years old and it was during back to school. Then too many school uniforms were sold out. Then when my mom and I we couldn't find underwear in my size.
Then the girls panties were the only ones available.
Just I pulled out the pink bow on the front when I put them on.
When I was married eons ago, I did the laundry one day and noticed that my Haines For Him was exactly like her Haines for Her except for the colors and scalloped waistband.

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, LonelyFOX and ChocChip
They are always in diapers.
But on top i wear nice sissy baby panty.
My favorite are pink, or wirh very childish designs.
Very rarely i wear only and strictly very feminine panty.
Butthen i get wet and make a big mess.

Reactions: OriginalWetone and binkyb
Back