Do many men wear women’s panties? Yes!

Every day for the last 40 years, and . . . actually I just did the math. I tossed my male undies in the summer of '71 so it's been almost 50 years. I love lingerie, always sleep in a nightie or ladies PJs, and learned to love wearing sports bras about 20 years ago. My normal panty size is 6 or 7 but I also have several nylon granny panties in size 10 that I wear over my diapers and plastic panties. For me, lingerie isn't underwear, it's my lifestyle!

Reactions: Nappyboybob, Carl1867, binkyb and 3 others
Punished34 said:
Try finding a good bra lol. I continually experiment with different types. Victoria’s Secret Is usually good. Walmart brand really varies lol
A good bra is hard to find especially being male. Iv found some of the f&f range to be really good with breast forms. Also m&s do some nice fitting bras where I also had a bra fitting before lockdown

neophyte said:
Thought I’d share, I was having a conversation with my mother who was an ER nurse for decades, I asked if she saw many men come into ER and they (nurses) discover the man is wearing panties... she kind of laughed (because of how frequently it happened) and said yes!! I myself only wear diapers but I thought I’d share!

Sadly diapers were not common at allllll.
No infantilism is quite uncommon compared to other paraphilia's - though some people don't like it being called a paraphilia...

Not the panties I wear. They'd cut a man in half the last place he'd want to be cut.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Billies1
I don't wear men's underwear anymore, I wear my girlfriend's panties because she liked my Hatsune Miku panties and then she took them.

• Haha
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Diaper44, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
LonelyFOX said:
I don't wear men's underwear anymore, I wear my girlfriend's panties because she liked my Hatsune Miku panties and then she took them.
She what?

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl
yes for so long can`t remember.
The fit so snug love them.
Kind of on the small side.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone
LonelyFOX said:
She took my Hatsune Miku panties!
Shame on her. She needs to get her own. 😇

Reactions: LonelyFOX and Lyokodl
neophyte said:
Thought I’d share, I was having a conversation with my mother who was an ER nurse for decades, I asked if she saw many men come into ER and they (nurses) discover the man is wearing panties... she kind of laughed (because of how frequently it happened) and said yes!! I myself only wear diapers but I thought I’d share!

Sadly diapers were not common at allllll.
I started wearing panties when I was a little kid. After potty training I started stealing my sister's pantys to wear. I remember enjoying how soft and pretty they were and I loved peeing in them. I've been a crossdresser my whole life and a diaper lover most of it. Yeah, I wear my panties over my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: moobabs, OriginalWetone, Lyokodl and 4 others
Mathew said:
I started wearing panties when I was a little kid. After potty training I started stealing my sister's pantys to wear. I remember enjoying how soft and pretty they were and I loved peeing in them. I've been a crossdresser my whole life and a diaper lover most of it. Yeah, I wear my panties over my diaper.
Yes. Yes. Yes. It all started fo me with my mommies panties at age 9.

Reactions: binkyb
DLatHome said:
I have tried them on but never wore the around. I think it was simply curiosity since the common male underwear selection is so boring (or the expectations that it is boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs all in cotton and plain colors).
Look at Duluth Trading company my husband loves them.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Emmagar said:
Look at Duluth Trading company my husband loves them.
Cotton and scratchy. Smooth silky panties are much better

Reactions: binkyb, MarieSue and Lyokodl
Sort of like wearing the FORBIDDEN Fruit of the Loom - - -
Revealing Victoria's Secret - - -
Something about the smooth slippery polished delicate Barely There fabric - - -
Something about hiding seamless panty lines - - -
The flyless flat front crotch piece with smooth features cupping the boys - - -
The rear leg lines (think - speedo) enhancing the globes of the butt - - -
AND add pastel vibrant colors - no more of that plain jane whitey stuff - - -
While thongs maybe uncomfortable - briefs hi-cuts bikinis offer a firm commitment/containment - - -

Don't knock it till you have tried it - really tried it - you will never want to go back - - -

Sorry - All this of course unless you have a need or reason to wear nappies/diapers ###

Reactions: stuckin60s, Lyokodl, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Sense I started Cosplaying, I vowed myself to never get into trying on panties.

But now that I'm slowly accepting myself for who I really am and along the way getting into more feminine related traits, I just might consider trying them on someday just to see what they feel like. It'll take some time and planning; but hopefully I can.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, littleluvs, ShyBoo81 and 3 others
I wear panties every once in a while way more comfy than any male undies or boxers.

Reactions: Carl1867, Lyokodl, Billies1 and 1 other person
I ended up wearing womans panties somewhat by accident and had a quite a few in my drawer to wear when I wanted. Used to go to a girl friends house while diapered and in the morning when I went to work I would often not have any underwear. She would give me a pair of her panties to wear. Some I really liked and some I didn't. They usually always felt better than normal guys briefs.

Reactions: LonelyFOX, Lyokodl, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
babyfuntime said:
I was in a car accident, a drunk driver hit my wife and I head on. I was in her bubblegum pink panties, and I had painted purple glittery toes. The ER people did not even seem to notice, its like all that stuff was just inconsequential. I was embarrassed and afraid that they would say something, but they just went about their work. I was more concerned about it then they were.
I know from experience that you would've had no reason to care and all of their concentration was in treating you - but not with new knickers :)

Reactions: Lyokodl, Seasonedcitizen, binkyb and 1 other person
neophyte said:
Ik dacht dat ik het zou delen, ik had een gesprek met mijn moeder die decennia lang een SEH-verpleegster was, ik vroeg of ze veel mannen op de eerste hulp zag komen en zij (verpleegsters) ontdekken dat de man een slipje draagt ... ze lachte een beetje (vanwege hoe vaak het gebeurde) en zei ja !! Zelf draag ik alleen luiers, maar ik dacht dat ik het zou delen!

Helaas waren luiers helemaal niet gebruikelijk.
Ik draag graag satijn broekje als man ook een pvc broekje en een pamper met tekeningetjes erop

From what I've seen and heard, men, straight men, who do manly things wear satin and lace and frilly panties whereas most women wear comfortable, functional cotton Knickers - Men = Victoria's Secret. Women = Marks & Spencer a legendary seller of sensible knickers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Softypink, sport1, OriginalWetone and 7 others
Back