Do many men wear women’s panties? Yes!

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wear panties
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
But do men find them comfortable. Don't their bits fall out or get painfully cut.
I found myself wearing panties after borrowing from a girlfriend decades ago when I was still in highschool. The comfort of the softer fabric surprised me, and I wore them more often since. Now I only wear panties when not diapered or commando. Thongs are my favorite on most days. They seem to fit right if I am careful in style. They have to be microfiber with a wide gusset to allow enough stretch to fit right. They are very comfortable and give that feeling of being sexy even if others don't see them.

Last edited:

DLinSecret

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
When not diapered I wear panties. I own two pair of men’s Jockey sport/ nylon thigh briefs for when I’m running distances (8+ miles) and don’t want chafing between my legs.

Since I wear all the time I don’t care if I have VPL or the occasional slip out the back from bending over. I fly a lot for work and know certainly they show on the plane or in the airport when awkwardly moving around. There are only two scenarios I get nervous about, showing at work and the locker room at the gym. Days at gym I make sure to wear colors that aren’t obvious (black, purple, grey...)

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
When wearing diapers do you wear diaper covers with a ruffled lace detailing on the bum ?
Taking that a bit further do you when NOT wearing diapers wear tennis type panties with the ruffled lace bum detailing ?
There are tennis panties with the rows of lace running all around the circumference of the panty even in the crotch area.
In any event real cute when wearing a short hemmed dress/skirt showing off the frilly detailing especially evident when
in contrasting colors. For girls no big deal just a little a bit of fun - for gurls brings out the SISSY side outstandingly !

steviet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When wearing diapers do you wear diaper covers with a ruffled lace detailing on the bum ?
Taking that a bit further do you when NOT wearing diapers wear tennis type panties with the ruffled lace bum detailing ?
There are tennis panties with the rows of lace running all around the circumference of the panty even in the crotch area.
In any event real cute when wearing a short hemmed dress/skirt showing off the frilly detailing especially evident when
in contrasting colors. For girls no big deal just a little a bit of fun - for gurls brings out the SISSY side outstandingly !
The sight of rhumba panties gets me excited. I don't have any but I'd definitely wear them if I could. In fact I'd like a plastic lined pair and a silky soft unlined pair.

foothillcete

Contributor
Role
Private
I found myself wearing panties after borrowing from a girlfriend decades ago when I was still in highschool. The comfort of the softer fabric surprised me, and I wore them more often since. Now I only wear panties when not diapered or commando. Thongs are my favorite on most days. They seem to fit right if I am careful in style. They have to be microfiber with a wide gusset to allow enough stretch to fit right. They are very comfortable and give that feeling of being sexy even if others don't see them.
seriously? my dad wore one but he did not repeat it again😅😅😅

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I sometimes wear jockey matte and shine panties during the day and will occasionally put on a pair of rhumba panties over my diaper. I absolutely love rhumba panties. I had pink ruffled plastic lined diaper cover panties but they wore out and I have yet get them replaced.

MikeDJ

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The sight of rhumba panties gets me excited. I don't have any but I'd definitely wear them if I could. In fact I'd like a plastic lined pair and a silky soft unlined pair.
Oh yes the sight of rhumba panties are exciting....I love many other types of plastic pants and panties( bikinis,briefs and tangas) but when I see a rhumba panty oh my god.....It is sooo cute ! I have several pairs and some with plastic in them too. They have that ultimate cutesy girly thing about them.