Do many men wear women’s panties? Yes!

VayneAurelius

Sulpher, please!!!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
As a dude, I started off wearing tighty-whities and as I grew up I switched over to boxer/boxer briefs. Than a major traumatic event happened in my life and I switched over to wearing panties and haven't looked back since. Been doing it for the last 2-3 years. It's been the best decision I've ever made. The feel is better, more movement, doesn't bunch up the legs (like, boxers tend to do). Also, they have really cute designs and that's one of the main reasons why I love them. Finally, when putting away in a drawer they take up considerable less room in a dresser.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nope. I find women panties too tight for me if the waistband are my size. My junk would be crushed. I prefer men performance boxer briefs that hugs my junk.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Nope. I find women panties too tight for me if the waistband are my size. My junk would be crushed. I prefer men performance boxer briefs that hugs my junk.
Best answer I would have for this is to wear seamless micro-fiber briefs - the sizing may have to be in the Plus range costing a bit
more but that is something that is true with all larger sizing. A second look at granny panties should be entertained and while
maybe not exactly seamless the crotch structure should not be too tight and the hugging factor being more of a caress.
Your junk maybe crushed if wearing too small or compression style underwear - sizing is after all critical to comfort !

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Getting up for work at 3 a.m. and grabbing a pair of underwear out of the drawer in the dark can also cause this to occasionally happen.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Tons do and according many sites, most are straight. According to their polls. No big deal its underwear be comfortablr