Not open for further replies.

babygatorboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have been in a relationship with a girl for more than I year now, and I really want to tell her about my ABDL side. I have been super tempted to tell her in the past but could never get myself to. She always likes talking baby talk to me and when I make pouty faces and stuff, but that is a massive step away from having her change my diapers (which would ultimately be my goal). I just feel like the ABDL lifestyle is such a big part of my mentality that I want her to know, but at the same time I could totally creep her out. We are both young, I'm 18 and she's 19, so she has never been exposed to fetishes of any kind and I'm the only sexual partner she's ever had. Sometimes I just get so happy thinking about her dressing my up in baby clothes and breastfeeding me, but I don't know if that would make her happy, or just make her leave me flat out. I know that this won't really give the proper insight to the whole situation, but from experience, is the risk worth the possible reward?
Thanks for the input <33

Proceed with caution. Like you said there is a big difference between baby talk and actually pretending to be a baby. My advice would be to wait on this fantasy. You might eventually test the waters and ask if she has any kinks or want to try something new, but at your young ages, it's a long shot she would go as far as changing you.

Only you know your gf best.

If you do decide to tell, keep your expectations realistic. Letting her know about this side of you and hoping she is okay with it is one thing. Asking her to change your diapers is something completely different. At this point in your relationship, the former is reasonable. The latter is not.

It's also worth considering if you two are discerning marriage. If so, it is advisable to tell her at some point (not necessarily now). If not, then I would recommend not telling her.

I suggest you talk to her about it. If she can not accept it you can move on to try to find someone who can accept all of you. I recommend the "Live a Little" podcast for how to come out to your partner.

Based on what you have said in the initial post, I do not think there is enough there for you to make the flat out determination to spill everything. So I agree with everyone else, proceed with caution. Your profile says you identify as a DL as well as an AB, so maybe start with bringing up just the diapers and see what her reaction is. If she reacts well, I would let that stay the constant for awhile and slowly bring up the AB side with time. Too much at once could lead to a negative reaction, so, again, proceed with caution.

You have been seeing her for a year now and (I infer) that you want to continue seeing her and possibly get engaged or married. If so, I think it is time to tell her about your ABDL side. If she accepts that, you have a possible future. If not, you can stop wasting time and break off the relationship now.

With that said, I do believe that you shouldn't spill your guts and tell her everything right away.

I would start with just the fact you like to wear diapers or maybe use bottles or whathaveyou and save more details for later. In other words, take it slow.

I've been dating a girl for a while and she knows about my AB side and she's cool with it. She's even said she'll change my diaper a few times. I found it hard to tell her at first. What I did was made my gf watch a documentary on adult babies. I asked her what she thought of that lifestyle. She responded by saying she didn't mind at all. I asked her what she'd say if I did that sort of thing and she said it was okay with her . I then told her I was an AB and she said it was okay. She's used to diapers as she sometimes wears them because she has ibs. She also works in childcare so she's good at baby talk and changing diapers. Just thought I'd share

Think of it this way. Do you have any expectations of being with her long term? Or possibly as a sexual partner/future wife?

If yes, then you will need to tell her sooner or later. And if you wait, what if her reaction is negative. You'd be out of the relationship AND have wasted all that time with the wrong person.

Of course you should tell her! Heck, you've already waited too long as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back