siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone.

I started to wear diapers a long time ago. first, to see what it felt like. and then when I spent time in little space as when I regressed I would get into the headspace so much that I wouldn't realise I need to the toilet until it was too late.

My Flat is an unusual design as the bathroom is downstairs. And the rest of the rooms are upstairs.

So when it comes to weeing in the night I have to go through my lounge and downstairs to the bathroom. By the time I have done all that and got back to bed I have woken my self up.

I find that wearing at night is much more convenient. And all through my body still wacks me to wee I soon go back to sleep afterwards.

However, I have now started to wear much more throughout the day as well. not just for spending time in Little space but for everyday things as well.

At the moment I am not wearing to work I tend to do a lot of 15-hour shift, apart from that I am diapering up as I enjoy the comfort and convenience of wearing all the time.

I have noticed that as soon as I diaper up. I seem not to be able to hold it. I just let go throughout the day. I know that is the idea anyway.
It's just at night when my body still wacks me up.

I don't think it will take to long before my bladder muscles weaken to the point of me becoming incontinent though and this has been the main reason I have not gone 24/7 before, however, I seem to have got used to being in a diaper and It feels strange when I go to work without a diaper on, also I very nearly had an accident at work the other day. and though I do have a changing bag in my car, the embarrassment, if I had wet my self at work, would have been worse than my work colleges finding out that I am wearing a diaper. and it would be posable to change my self at work if I did have a diaper on.

This has been the main reason I have not gone 24/7 before. Plus I understand that reversing the weak bladder muscles is hard.

Is this a really bad idea. Or does the convenience of being padded outweigh any downside?

Any advice I would appreciate.

Hugs

Siysiy

Hello Siysiy,

I've been wearing 24/7 since about...the start of winter or so? I wear diapers everywhere including work. I honestly don't understand the conetation of being diapered causing a weak bladder. My bladder control is about the same, though it is far easier to use my diaper when I have one on.

I think I should mention that I never need to change my diaper at work so it's really easy to hide. I use a northshore airsupreme diaper with a northshore booster inside it and it lasts 8-10 hours, which is basically my entire work shift. What I recommend for work is diapers with clothlike backing, yet highly absorbant. It is no fun overheating in a plastic backed diaper. I've made that mistake before when trying to wear crinklz to work. It might work if you have job that isn't physically demanding, but my job involves lots of moving around.

Have a super great week, baby chimera out :)

Reactions: TigerDL and siysiy
I'm incontinent so come at it from the opposite side of the fence. You DO NOT want to be incontinent, especially of you work 15 hour shifts as wearing a wet nappy that long will A, very soon become obvious to everyone that someone has peed, as the urine starts to break down causing the characteristic smell of ammonia. B, ammonia is a strong alkali and will cause a really nasty rash. C, how are you going to carry your spare nappies, wet wipes, rash cream, possible a clean pair of underwear and trousers and plastic bags for wet nappies/clothes. D, where and how are you going to dispose of your used nappies?

And it will change your life, if you have a wife or significant Other (SO) think about intimacy, very few people expect to be peed on whilst you are being intimate.

Seriously, think about it and make sure you stay continent that way you have the best of both worlds. You can wear a nappy and when in little space you can wet it to your hearts delight. But keep the CHOICE.

Reactions: db80, RunButDontHide, AmberStarfield and 1 other person
PCBaby said:
I'm incontinent so come at it from the opposite side of the fence. You DO NOT want to be incontinent, especially of you work 15 hour shifts as wearing a wet nappy that long will A, very soon become obvious to everyone that someone has peed, as the urine starts to break down causing the characteristic smell of ammonia. B, ammonia is a strong alkali and will cause a really nasty rash. C, how are you going to carry your spare nappies, wet wipes, rash cream, possible a clean pair of underwear and trousers and plastic bags for wet nappies/clothes. D, where and how are you going to dispose of your used nappies?

And it will change your life, if you have a wife or significant Other (SO) think about intimacy, very few people expect to be peed on whilst you are being intimate.

Seriously, think about it and make sure you stay continent that way you have the best of both worlds. You can wear a nappy and when in little space you can wet it to your hearts delight. But keep the CHOICE.

thank you for this and yes I do wont to keep the choice and I don't really wont to become incontinent and Yes I really don't want this, old wet man small is something that I am really conscious of IF did start to wear to work I would need to have a changing bag so I could have a change in my lunch break.

My Big like me to be in diapers and he is an ABDL as will we even double our order to save on postage so we still have cuddles and snuggles time. but he is not too sure about my going 24/7.

He thinks I should be diaper at night and when I not at work. he is also the same just not when he is working or at university.

but I don't wont to have accidents at work. I would be so embarrassing if that ever happened.

Back