do i have to be a sissy just ceause im a girl ?

kitten92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
this has been vexing me even though I broke up with that daddy over a year ago. he really liked pink on his lil girl frills and all that. and so he would buy me tutus and dresses . I felt like because he kept me in lil clothes and diapers I had no room to complain. but it came to a head for me when I saw the lil for big onsies on amazon I liked one and showed it to him and he scoffed at and said it was for boy babies he bought me the ruffle bottomed heart one instead. (which I did not like or ask for ) but once again I said well its free and a gift an d shrugged. I even wore it to a few events. it wasn't like he discouraged me buying what I liked for my self or anything bad he just only really got exited for pink things in a way it felt kind a like objectification. even now I feel conflicted like I'm bad for wanting different because they where gifts and I don't really have the right to complain but still it itches at me for some reason.

I'm sorry my thoughts aren't well organized here its just been on my mind

• Sad
Reactions: LilxFawn, griphixx and pokemonjesuzzz111111
Wear what you want. I hate pink!

Reactions: SeasideFun
thanks

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
kitten92 said:
this has been vexing me even though I broke up with that daddy over a year ago. he really liked pink on his lil girl frills and all that. and so he would buy me tutus and dresses . I felt like because he kept me in lil clothes and diapers I had no room to complain. but it came to a head for me when I saw the lil for big onsies on amazon I liked one and showed it to him and he scoffed at and said it was for boy babies he bought me the ruffle bottomed heart one instead. (which I did not like or ask for ) but once again I said well its free and a gift an d shrugged. I even wore it to a few events. it wasn't like he discouraged me buying what I liked for my self or anything bad he just only really got exited for pink things in a way it felt kind a like objectification. even now I feel conflicted like I'm bad for wanting different because they where gifts and I don't really have the right to complain but still it itches at me for some reason.

I'm sorry my thoughts aren't well organized here its just been on my mind

The kee rule of any Sissy - Dom / Little - Caregiver or mom or dad relationship is mutual trust and also respect of eatch other. If at any time you feel things arent according to youre liking or consent you need to inform youre Dom about this. NOONE can make anyone (incl sissy / Little etc.... Do or wear something they dont approve on. Sissy life (Little play is only meant as sort of roleplay based on complete trust and pre agreed boundaries and respect for eatchoder. so DONT feel you ow him anything as you dont its over and you are a free person. Simple as that

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
Missy1 said:
The kee rule of any Sissy - Dom / Little - Caregiver or mom or dad relationship is mutual trust and also respect of eatch other. If at any time you feel things arent according to youre liking or consent you need to inform youre Dom about this. NOONE can make anyone (incl sissy / Little etc.... Do or wear something they dont approve on. Sissy life (Little play is only meant as sort of roleplay based on complete trust and pre agreed boundaries and respect for eatchoder. so DONT feel you ow him anything as you dont its over and you are a free person. Simple as that

thank you I know its silly but in a way I needed that closure to feel like I wasn't a bad person for being ungreatful that daddy is no longer in my life but I still think about him some times

kitten92 said:
thank you I know its silly but in a way I needed that closure to feel like I wasn't a bad person for being ungreatful that daddy is no longer in my life but I still think about him some times

Belive me its not silly and more common than you think for us subs to think this way & youre very wellcome and i hope you some day find a new daddy

Missy1 said:
Belive me its not silly and more common than you think for us subs to think this way & youre very wellcome and i hope you some day find a new daddy
I have a new dady aand he treats me much better

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and HollyDragon
Congratulations are in order then :giggle: .

Reactions: kitten92
We want what we want. What he wanted wasn't right for you, so it's good you moved on. Maybe he can find someone who enjoys playing that way, too.

Reactions: kitten92
Trevor said:
We want what we want. What he wanted wasn't right for you, so it's good you moved on. Maybe he can find someone who enjoys playing that way, too.
i like to think he found some one good forhim that's a niced thought :)

Reactions: Trevor
You shouldn't feel bad about it, especially as you said what you prefer.

you should be able to identify as whatever you want, not all girls want to be dressed in frills etc, Sissy baby is normally a term associated with boys or men anyway.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and Deleted member 48042
You do not have to be a "sissy" just because you are a girl or a boy giving in to an accepted label, like the post above me points to.

What do you like/ want anyway? you can like some stereotypical girl things without liking others. No reason to give into pigeon holing.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and kitten92
You can be anything...you...want! Go get 'em! :)

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn and kitten92
HollyDragon said:
Wear what you want. I hate pink!
Mostly understandable, seeing how many folk just go all-out for pink in AB-Land, esp. Hot, vivid pink. Like Tom Servo in MST3K and his "I want ELEPHANTS! LOTS of them!" manic phase. Agh.

Being a new part-time sissy, I love pink...but only light/baby soft pink and in moderation, esp. coupled with white as the dominant color. White socks with pink-edged light frill, dresses & diaper covers made from white/baby pink stripes/gingham work well...(and all of this put with light grey canvas flats or black canvas Mary Janes because patent leather suffers from the unforgiving nature of play).

But the deal in my case is that I get to make these choices freely as a solo baby. Missy1 puts it well: you weren't getting respected, kitten92, only getting the dismissive "That's nice. Now put this on". You're an Adult Baby but he seemed to have forgotten the Adult part of that. And even real parents of real kids give them some latitude of choice as they grow. Hopefully your new Daddy gives you that and more of the good stuff in a relationship.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
No one should be 'pigeon holed', be who you are when you want to be. True in certain circumstances it may not be possible but, when in a relationship each has to be accepting of each other or the relationship is doomed to failure.

You don't need to be a sissy just because you're a girl. For me, I'm a little, and when I'm little I'm a little girl, I am not a sissy. There is a strong difference between sissy and a girly little girl, but little girls can be anything, more boyish, more girlish, it's what you want it to be, not anyone else.

I too was in a position where I had a Daddy who would buy me things; and sometimes I felt like he bought me things and then tried to manipulate me to act a certain way, lord knows he screwed with my mind. Now, what your describing doesn't exactly sound like manipulation, it sounds more like he had a fetish for that kind of thing, but remember: Everyone is different, not everyone has the same fetishes or likes, some people have dislikes, it honestly just sounds to me from what little I have to go on here that you and him were into slightly different things, and that's okay, sometimes it doesn't work out.

It's okay to stand your ground on who you are, but in a relationship there is also room for flexibility. Relationships (Both non romantic and romantic) are complex, both sides need to be willing to make compromises but sometimes the compromise necessary to make the relationship work isn't something that one or both sides are willing to make.

Be true to yourself, don't try to be something you're not for someone because they try to buy your love (Either in a big/little way or a romantic way), it only leads to disaster. You should be able to be yourself with someone you're in a relationship with.

So Tl:dr is, no you don't have to be a sissy because you're a girl, also a sissy and a girly girl are two different things, and finally there's no shame in being who you are, don't ever let anyone tried to make you something else.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, RetroGamerGuy, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
No, I'm a transgender woman and would never consider myself a "sissy". A girl is just a girl.

Reactions: kitten92 and BobbiSueEllen
Just goes to show the danger of labels. And of objectifying people for that matter. In the end we are all individuals and although we have certain interests we still want to be loved as ourselves. Roles we may choose to play are one thing but any relationship that puts anything before love is dead imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: bounduptoplease
Im married my wife is not into any of this, if get that girl to dress frilly you let me know... girl you be who you are if you dont like the pink frilly stuff your partner should respect that, just the partner of a sissy boy who loves that stuff should respect and enjoy them for all they are.

Back