Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Today I became a couple with a boy and since we're not telling our secrets, do you think it's a good idea to confess that I'm abdl? or wait a little more

Reactions: Lyric and medfet878

BabyJellybean

Poofy, Padded Foal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Wait a little more. Let the trust strengthen. I have been in a situation like that before. And so far the relationship had thrived, and just a week ago I told him (I am Gay) and he was chill with it. He isn't part of the ABDL community but he supports it.

Reactions: medfet878 and Togepy

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Ask yourself how much you trust this person. If you think they would keep your innermost secrets, even if they are not attracted to it, then you should tell them. If not, then maybe wait a little longer, but sooner or later it's a bridge you will have to cross.

Reactions: medfet878, Togepy and IamtheLorax

BabyJellybean

Poofy, Padded Foal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Saltedcaramel64 said:
Ask yourself how much you trust this person. If you think they would keep your innermost secrets, even if they are not attracted to it, then you should tell them. If not, then maybe wait a little longer, but sooner or later it's a bridge you will have to cross.
Well said.

Reactions: medfet878

Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
then I'll wait a little longer, thanks a lot for your advice guys

Reactions: Kayleigh, medfet878, Serendiapity and 1 other person

Togepy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Ive known my partner for 15 years. i just barely told him last year and only recently wore infront of him and we're married haha. He does change me which im learning to stop feeling such anxiety about. so i would wait. its a taboo topic and until youre both fully committed and know each others dark secrets. cause a rough early breakup (especially over this) could risk you being outed.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling and medfet878

Serendiapity

Wearin’ diapies, huntin’ shinies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Miauki said:
then I'll wait a little longer, thanks a lot for your advice guys
I think you’ve got the right idea. While I’d caution you not to obsess over the issue, keep it in the back of your mind for an appropriate time to speak up about it. This should likely be after you’ve had time to get to know each other well (including getting to know a sense for his thoughts on kink, etc.), and imho you should be moving toward a serious relationship but not already be deep in one quite yet. I told my now-wife after 4-5 months of dating. Good luck and best wishes.

Reactions: warmfeeling, medfet878 and Saltedcaramel64

fredy552

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I never told my wife about my diaper play. She did find used pampers, huggies etc. and said anything. Due to some other issues, I have become urinary incontinent I came out to her as INCONTINENT. I tell that in several locations on this Site ADISC. This site has helped me come to terms with my diaper wear.

Reactions: warmfeeling

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Miauki said:
Today I became a couple with a boy and since we're not telling our secrets, do you think it's a good idea to confess that I'm abdl? or wait a little more
Took me 30+years to tell my wife, I wouldn’t wait that long, but I wish I had told her much earlier, best thing I’ve done, good luck

Reactions: TedWearsDiapers

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I waited a good 6 months before I old her ! Just want to get to know each other much better at the time ! Turn out when I did it was the best thing ever !!

TedWearsDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
warmfeeling said:
Took me 30+years to tell my wife, I wouldn’t wait that long, but I wish I had told her much earlier, best thing I’ve done, good luck
Similar to @warmfeeling, it took me 25 years to tell my wife. Best thing ever.

This morning after waking up, she crawled into my side of the bed and in the dim light saw my new Tykables Puppers romper onsie and said, “hey those are cute pajamas. Are they new? They look like Paw Patrol, yes?”

Later in the kitchen I was making coffee and she gave me a swat on my padded butt (Abena L4, plus Dependeco all-in-one cloth, plus plastic pants under my romper). I had pulled on loose sweat pants and shirt over everything to make coffee. I had been teasing her, and her 8B4BA9E3-E42A-442D-8AB3-C7AF7D77D738.jpegswat made a big “thud” sound. It all seems normal today.

I never could have guessed my life could be like this. We love each other as true soulmates. I am deeply blessed.