Do diapers make you lazy?

squishiestlittleboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I guess this question is for the adult babies and littles out there. I work from home a lot of the time, so it's the perfect oppurtunity to get padded and put a onsie on for the day. My attention span isn't always the best but I've found when I'm padded around the house I really struggle to adult! I don't know if I'm just lazy or if I can't keep myself from feeling little. It's the same if I just wear a diaper under normal clothes as well.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

I know an easy solution would be just not to wear and to get on with my day, but it can be hard knowing all those fluffy diapers are there 😂

Reactions: Diprs2, K00paTr00pa, Deleted member 68367 and 1 other person

Do diapers make you lazy? no I'm incontinent​

Reactions: chuck, Deleted member 65224, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I wear to work everyday and I find it very hard to keep my hands off my diaper zone.

Reactions: Diprs2
As an enthusiast (non-IC), I do find that I'm less motivated to do tasks related to adulting while I'm padded. I work from home and can do that just fine, but chores and errands are a lot harder for me to make myself do.

The opposite for me. Diapers plus my ADHD meds feels like dopamine flowing normally. Gives me reason to stop and check myself throughout the day, changes provide good structure

Reactions: Azizi and Diprs2
Not at all, I hate ruining a diaper running around alot doing chores but I just change out of the sweaty diaper and use it later, other than that I bust my ass at both my jobs and it just makes me more productive and if im gaming or working on music all it means is no breaks diapers boost my productivity 10 fold 🧮

Pt 2
MASONJAR said:
Just because I’m a two at heart and in my soul/mental space doesn't mean I cant do great things, being two is the best, still full of curiosity and ready to take on the world (even if it means a boring 9-5 to make ends meet) I still use my diapers like any real baby but its never gotten in the way of adulting and I still tind time to Love. (My stuffies and blank mostly), Sleep and Play 😊

I'm the same way. Whenever I'm wearing, I just want to laze around and not worry about stuff.

I suppose there is some truth to that since I do find myself often touching outside of my diapers and rubber pants because it feels good. It's also somewhat distracting when I go potty in my diapers because it feels so nice when I do and just the anticipation of knowing I'm on the edge of going potty is distracting. On the other hand I only wear cloth diapers so I have quite a bit laundry to do at least twice a week and takes me some time too.

squishiestlittleboy said:
I guess this question is for the adult babies and littles out there. I work from home a lot of the time, so it's the perfect oppurtunity to get padded and put a onsie on for the day. My attention span isn't always the best but I've found when I'm padded around the house I really struggle to adult! I don't know if I'm just lazy or if I can't keep myself from feeling little. It's the same if I just wear a diaper under normal clothes as well.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

I know an easy solution would be just not to wear and to get on with my day, but it can be hard knowing all those fluffy diapers are there 😂
100% this. Sometimes knowing how I get when diapered, I'll try and satisfy the urge early in the morning on days where I want to be really productive. Lately, bigger more expensive diapers almost feel like a time commitment, so Ill just use thinner diapers instead.

Quite the opposite.

When I'm feeling lazy is when the constant maintenance, powder, clearing space, laying down, taping, adjusting, changing, checking, impaired movement, clean up. etc of diapers becomes exhausting work and I need a break and go without. Potty and underwear are quick, easy, and lazy.

Since having a place entirely to myself and having little stuff strewn about 24/7 my dependency on extreme diaper binging to feel little has subsided substantially. Between kids bedding and kitchenware and stuffies at my desk and all around and being able to just be in little clothes all day and night, it's just a constant drip feed that keeps the need sated with or without diapers.

If you asked me before moving solo I would have told you I was excited to be able to wear 24/7 and showed you my 3x80 case orders in anticipation. So I really wasn't expecting the opposite at all.

Though overall I think I experience the same feelings anyway. Being little in general is very peaceful and relaxing and all I want to do is lay in bed in a pile of stuffies all and be snuggly and cozy. Don't even feel like playing anything or doing anything most of the time, just content to snooze. It might be a bit too snuggly here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and PaddedRita
Not so much for me . I'm more active knowing that I be fine not worrying. Same goes when I just kicking back relaxing !

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperon
For me yes. Normally, I wake up diapered and M2m will ask me what my plans are for the day. What she is getting at is, if I am just going to be sitting around she will put me in a day time diaper and I will be her "little" for the rest of day.

Well that is a tough question... go out and do adult things: wash the truck, go work out run errands or stay home and get babied all day.

So guess which one I will pick if I can?

So yes... I would say it makes me lazy.

Reactions: Cottontail
littlemoosey said:
So guess which one I will pick if I can?
LOL, right. Tough choice. :) I've lately been combining my little time with my workday, but I'll admit that my natural inclination when in diapers is to simply "baby out" or be lazy. On balance I'm not a lazy person, and I'm sure that goes for most of us, so I don't feel at all guilty about taking those rare opportunities to lie about in diapers and enjoy warm bottles without also thinking about work. The latter certainly happens often enough!

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey
Yes for sure, as much as I sometimes love being padded, it can also get in the way. Housework is fine padded, but splitting wood for 3 hours or going for a 2 hr bike ride... not so much :D

So if I'm padded I shy away from certain chores or activities.

They do make me lazy because if I put a diaper on then I don’t work out as hard and don’t do as many active things lol

Back