Do diapers make you feel sexy?

paddedplayer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I put on a diaper it makes feel good, aroused but I feel sexy. Like Stewie here is modeling Calvin Kline diapers and he's feeling energetic about them.

stewie.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Antientmariner, Jrodabdl, Edgewater and 5 others

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
No, I am incontinent and diapered 24x7 they are my normal everyday underwear

Reactions: diaperdude, Neroforte, Edgewater and 1 other person

Puppyboy97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Yep and cuter.☺️

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Edgewater

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Perhaps when wearing a bold bulky frilly ruffled rows of contrasting colors lace detailing on the diaper cover bum and leg hems.
Double padded diapers arousing the sleeping snake.
Around the house home pad with a baby doll exposing gown -
OR
Out and about wearing a skirt that is suspect with every subtle move (windy days best LOL)

Does this show off my best side behavior deportment -

Perhaps more of a thrill for me - age of discovery !

Reactions: Edgewater

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes maybe Stewie. 😂But I reggress I feel a loss of control in a sense, I feel obligated to use the diaper. I feel little with my diaper on. Definitely not sexy. But do a little research I have found that diaper companies have tried to make diapers "sexual" in a sense. I disagree with this. so I guess: is the diaper a sexual object for the baby? I think after a little research I think this is more of what myself thinks is the case. I think of a diaper as an object of pleasure for myself does this make it sexy I guess it does. 🤣😂 We often go and look at ourselves in the mirror with just a diaper on right? Were like oh I'm such a cutie wearing a diaper. So yes I'm not sexy without my diaper!

paddedplayer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i found this pic too

Attachments

• 1669216969.psybernetic_vinny_the_model.jpg
    1669216969.psybernetic_vinny_the_model.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Edgewater, GoodnitesXL21 and pdiapered

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Weird thought. Diapers turn me on sexually but I don't feel sexy in them. I Sue mirrors to look at how the diaper looks on me and that's fine but I don't see it as sexy when I see myself, a full grown man, in a diaper.

Reactions: tbjay, warmfeeling, Edgewater and 1 other person

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have a sexual diaper fetish, I'm also into body sculpting to maintain a sexy male form.

Wearing diapers does not make me feel sexy though🤷‍♂️

I think girls look sexy in them though 😍

Reactions: tbjay, Edgewater, MangaFan and 1 other person

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
fleckothefennec said:
I have a sexual diaper fetish, I'm also into body sculpting to maintain a sexy male form.

Wearing diapers does not make me feel sexy though🤷‍♂️

I think girls look sexy in them though 😍
Aww that’s sweet! 🫠😁 I feel little and cute in diapers and onesies etc, but not sexy. Baby doll lingerie, lacey and short. Hell yeah! That’s sexy to wear. Definitely a confidence booster!

Reactions: Rita, Edgewater and fleckothefennec

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I do like to wear diapers - otherwise I wouldn't. But sexy? No, they don't make me feel sexy.

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find diapers comforting and also quite a turn on. I dont really find they make myself feel too sexy although for some reason I do like seeing myself in a Bambino Bianco diaper. Its just the way it fits or shaped on me. Wearing the diaper makes me quite aroused with it being all snug and hugging, also the nice crinkle. I do love seeing women wearing them. A lot of people dont find it appealing seeing a hot woman in a diaper. they would probably rather see her wearing lingerie . I like either for me. But a nice thick hugging diaper on a female body is surely a turn on for me.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Vintage84 and BabyTweetyBird

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
MikeDJ said:
But a nice thick hugging diaper on a female body is surely a turn on for me.
(y)

BabyLouise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have worn diapers for sex fun for many years but recently I have been feeling the need to wear for their original purpose. Yesterday was my first day in diapers from waking up until bed. It felt so good to be in my disposables with plastic pants over for protection. I chose bulky and noisy ones deliberately to remind me and the padding between my legs felt wonderful. Spent the whole day out so packed my backpack with changes and wipes. Had two changes while I was out. Loved using the disabled baby change room for its real purpose. Two full diapers left in the bin.
I can’t use all the time but will now wear properly when I can. So it was sexy now it’s comforting.

Reactions: Edgewater and MetalDan86

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes having the diaper and booster of my choice on spreading my thighs is very stimulating.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I find diapers very arousing, but as an asexual I would hardly consider them as something to make me shout out to the mirror “Hey, sexy!!” 😝

happy89

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Diapers do not make me feel sexy.

Yet despite that, I do often find myself feeling quite turned on pretty quickly after getting diapered. I have thought about it some and it's a mixture of the attention and care I know I'll get while wearing, the different physical feelings and sensations that will come with use, the effect this has on my husband, and a bit of a humiliation or degradation aspect too. So it's a mixed bag; I certainly don't feel sexy or confident in the sense that I'd get from more "traditionally" sexy garb. I don't particularly like the visual aspect or seeing myself diapered in a mirror or a photo. And yet... despite all that... I find myself often looking forward to the next time I'm going to get padded up and have attention lavished on me, to feel relaxed and carefree and not needing to pause activity for bathroom breaks, to feel protected and taken care of, and so on.

Reactions: Fattrick and Edgewater

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have times I feel very sexy, then other times its just another part of my wardrobe.
Just like clothing it depend what diaper I'm wearing !!!

Reactions: Fattrick, diaperdude, Edgewater and 2 others

galil12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
diapers dont make me feel sexy

dresses do...

GoodnitesXL21

Loves Diapers & Bikinis! Both awesome undies! 😁
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's kind of hard to explain.:unsure: I do really like the look of them on me and I think good fitting ones look cool. I like them, but don't see them as sexy.
mgmx.png

Reactions: Fattrick, Jrodabdl, Edgewater and 5 others

Hippiediaperlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I definitely do, as long as I'm alone. I go back into anxiety mode when I'm close to friends or roommates.

When I'm alone this is the scene most of the time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126-174404.png
    Screenshot_20230126-174404.png
    473.6 KB · Views: 11