Do diapers help you cope?

Being able to regress while in my nappy is vital for my mental health.

Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx
After a stressful day I like to wear a diaper and just get into my space and relax. I also sometimes feel like being an ABDL is a hobby for me and not a lifestyle.

Last edited:
Atomic01 said:
underwear are stupid diapers are comfy plus i need them at night so i guess it helps me cope with not peeing the bed and not having to wear uncomfortable undies to bed
I agree!

Also, a Deku profile pic! Would you like to be friends XD

Atomic01 said:
Heck Yea!
Do you have discord? If you do, mine is Yosh#9533

Atomic01 said:
why dont u start off by sending me a message on here im not able to yet
I’m not able to message you either LOL. That’s why I asked about discord

Yeah! I usually don't pad up daily and prefer to pad up when I'm not feeling the best.
Something about cozy padding just helps with relaxation!

Reactions: AmysW0rld
Piranha said:
Yeah! I usually don't pad up daily and prefer to pad up when I'm not feeling the best.
Something about cozy padding just helps with relaxation!
I agree! Thank you <3

Sometimes they can be comforting yes. I use them for lots of different reasons although 🤗

PNW509Little said:
I feel the same way. While it is very effective for me, there is a sense of shame or embarrassment afterward that is hard to overcome but I am working on it. My biggest challenge is to stop trying to convince myself that while it really does work, that there has to be other options out there with similar results.
I have the same struggle with shame and embarrassment after I finish a diaper session (i.e. the dreaded "refractory period"). For a long time the binge and purge cycle that resulted from this was unhealthy, but after years of this manic depressive obsession with diapers I learned the hard way that acceptance is less disruptive (and much less expensive). I am not hurting anyone, or even involving anyone, in my diaper wearing lifestyle. It does not interfere with my work or social life, and now that I don't binge and purge it does not cost very much either. Learning to accept myself and my ABDL side has been an ongoing process, but it does really help to be able to lean in to the experience when I am lucky enough to have time for a diaper session.

• Love
Reactions: AmysW0rld and PNW509Little
Yes and no. I wont wear if Im in a bad mood, but...

Wearing diapers and being part of the ABDL community makes me happy, and has kept me from feeling lonely/depressed ever since Covid turned my life upside-down. In a sense I treat ABDL almost like social media because I looove posting diapered selfies on sites like Tumblr, and receiving alot of likes. I embrace this side of me, and Im not ashamed of it!

Reactions: Lumos and ThePaddedTurtle
100% it helps me. I have a lot of stress with work right now, and I have been wearing diapers to bed almost every night for the past 2 weeks to help me. I will wear my night time diaper through the morning till I get ready for work. It is also my kink as well.

Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx and Lumos
Going to bed in a fresh diaper is very calming and sleeping is uninterrupted.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Quite so indeed, my like is stressed enough, so drinking when i can, along with crossdressing allong with daipers helps sooooo much..

Reactions: AmysW0rld
Yes. The problem is they are both sexual and non sexual. Sometimes I wish they didn't turn me on. Does anyone else feel like that?

Reactions: Tinytoes
Hell yeah it does! Diapers makes me feel better whenever I'm feeling depressed plus they are comfy and a stress reliever.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Yes they help keep my anxiety down

Yup they sure do! stress, anxiety, childhood trauma, self image to name a few.

Back