• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Do diapers change your mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have been told by one of my online friends I am happier in my diapers. I have asked some of my other online friends and they also say I am happier in them too. I asked my bf if I'm happier in them and he said the same.

Without them, I am less energetic and more irritated so it's as if diapers are my therapy and make me more of a pleasant person to be with.

I can also remember my mother telling me when I was 21 about my diapers "I know it's something you need to do." She made it sound like it's something I have to do or I'd die if I can't wear one. Now I wonder if maybe she meant I'm happier with them on and she'd rather have a happy daughter than a depressed one and is less pleasant to be with.

It's as if I emotionally need them.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm happy with out them, But I mostly only wear while sleeping, I feel safe while wearing them

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It's something I like, so yes, I am happier with them on. I also think they put mein a better mood. I feel more myself and more at ease. It's all part of the emotional benefit I think most of us get from them.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Oh I get it. I think I know what he is saying now. It's one of those word puzzles.

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmmm, I would say when i wear diapers I feel more childish and less adult-like. Its a really nice feeling really. I sorta feel a bit safer and a little more innocent...sorta like it helps me get into the role

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
when I first looked at the picture, I thought it was a Narwhal, so i was thinking, WTF is Narwhaly.

On topic: You know I really don't have anything to say on this topic, I just like Narwhals... And typing the word Narwhal.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oddly when I wear diapers I think I am more irritable. At least if I wear them out and about. I think it's because I don't feel quite as used to them as normal underwear and bending over like to pick things up bothers me a bit.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Hmmm, I would say when i wear diapers I feel more childish and less adult-like. Its a really nice feeling really. I sorta feel a bit safer and a little more innocent...sorta like it helps me get into the role
This.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have been told by one of my online friends I am happier in my diapers. I have asked some of my other online friends and they also say I am happier in them too. I asked my bf if I'm happier in them and he said the same.

Without them, I am less energetic and more irritated so it's as if diapers are my therapy and make me more of a pleasant person to be with.

I can also remember my mother telling me when I was 21 about my diapers "I know it's something you need to do." She made it sound like it's something I have to do or I'd die if I can't wear one. Now I wonder if maybe she meant I'm happier with them on and she'd rather have a happy daughter than a depressed one and is less pleasant to be with.

Well, it's good that they make you a more pleasant person to be around. But, the way you've said that you're irritated and less energetic when you aren't wearing, makes you sound that you're dependant on them to be happy (I'm not saying you are)

Anyway, when I wear I'm in an almost permenant euphoric state, nothing can piss me off at all (well, maybe except for my brother LOL) It's almost like a drug for me.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I definitely feel happier and secure, childish, bouncy..

It's really a rush of emotions, I don't think any one word properly describes it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,

I will say that this general concept applies to myself as well. I feel much more plesant and relaxed when I am diapered. That's part of the reason that I wear 24/7... it's almost like a drug, a constant little pick-me-up that helps me get through the day. Diapers are just such a large part of who I am... I feel incomplete without them.

MixyNyxi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
They make me comfy and happier. I'm a much nicer, more playful person with them on, since they tend to bring my childish side to the surface. IRL without diapers, I can be kinda loner-ish and non-talkative normally to the point where people think I want them to leave me alone unless they are friends of mine and know me. Kinda weird how that works. If I could get over my fears, I'd like to try 24/7. I'm doing a test run this week. We'll see if I chicken out like always :p Ah well. If I really want it, I'm sure it'll happen eventually. If I don't, then it won't. That's what trials are for :)

E

Elli

Yes. Wearing gives me an emotional boldness that I don't often otherwise have.

I've noticed that when I'm travelling alone, at busy times, I get less stressed. But more than this, when wearing I feel less dependent on other people to make me feel good about myself. For example, when I've had to have a difficult conversation with someone during the course of the day, I can cope knowing there will be a nappy for bedtime.

As a sufferer of depression, nappies are part of my ammo against the 'Black Dog' alongside meds, exercise, etc etc...

Having said that though, ideally, I might like to be able to have that same emotional boost without any external props, just as part of my internal confidence and happiness. But then we don't always have the ideal, do we?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Hmm...I'd say yes. I like to wear if I'm feeling a little stressed out, and they definitely make me feel better.

S

soren456

Oddly when I wear diapers I think I am more irritable. At least if I wear them out and about. I think it's because I don't feel quite as used to them as normal underwear and bending over like to pick things up bothers me a bit.
I'm inclined to go alone with that.

For me, diapers are a sort of prolonged sexual experience--hours long--to which I know will come a specific end. They kind of hum along pleasantly in the background while I do other things. I enjoy them.

That is at home or when out by myself.

But in public--like on campus or at a mall--I think I'm more on guard about myself when I'm wearing, even though I'm carefully discreet. It's the dread of discovery that puts me on edge.

I do manage to deal with it . . . . :biggrin:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Unicorn-horn trade is allowed under UN charter but only in limited quotas, and all proceeds go to Unicorn conservation. Seems they are overpopulating their ecosystem again. *peers around for PETA reprisals* Mine came from a domestic genetically enhanced breeding program anyway. I has the paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.