Do any of you wish you were incontinent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No.

That would take the fun out of being a DLer...

Meaning you HAVE to wear 24/7, family would know, wouldn't be your little secret etc...

And i guess you wouldn't know when your peeing in your nappy :D

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Would like to experiance it for a few days but no I would not want to be it for the rest of my life.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You can't potty train yourself when you are incontinent.

Would I like to have a couple days without control? Sure, why not? For more than 2 days, no, never.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Like the others, if it were possible to try it for just a few days, I would. As for long term? No, I'd rather not.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
No thanks! I like having control (at least as much as I have). It's nice to be able to go out in shorts & a t-shirt in summer without worrying about "diaper bulge" :p

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Eh, I used to think I would like to, but now I know I don't. Even then, I was a bit iffy. I kind of like to know when I do it. I feel if it sort of just came..that it would be too much of a surprise. Like..I wouldn't be ready for it. Sometimes a little accident is fine, sometimes it isn't, even if you do have a diaper.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Never. The idea of being incontinent has never interested me regardless of whether it would just be temporarily or permanent, not even as a fantasy.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Yes, I sometimes imagine it, but it probably wouldn't turn out well in reality. So I don't truly want it to happen.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think if I was, I would only want to try it for a week or so...And then continue from there...

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Yeah like a lot of other people said, maybe a day or two just to know what it was like, then that's it.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No thanks! I like having control (at least as much as I have). It's nice to be able to go out in shorts & a t-shirt in summer without worrying about "diaper bulge" :p
When I go out in public diapered, I don't really even think about it anymore. If i was wearing shorts and a tshirt with an abena super on, there wouldn't be that much of a diaper bulge. And even if someone noticed, they're not going to say anything to you around other people (although a child probably would not know, to not do this).

They most likely wouldn't even ask you about it in private, but they would probably discuss it with other people without your consent. You could consider this a bad thing, but it really isn't, because it's not like they're going to torment you for it. Wouldn't like that be like making fun of a parapeligic for not being able to walk?

Isn't the whole reason we try to avoid people's knowledge of our wearing, because we don't want to be made fun of?

If everyone knew that you wore diapers, but they didn't bother you about it...would you care?

Role
Diaper Lover
For about 3 days in the summer while I was at my house.

Only Urinary Incon.

Status
Not open for further replies.