Do any companies run ads for their ABDL diapers? Do you want them to?

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In late 2018 I stumbled upon ABDL diapers by chance, I never knew that they existed. I immediately loaded up my cart in Amazon and Rearz.ca and placed my orders! I've been a DL for my entire life and never even knew there were ABDL diapers, I thought my only choice were those boring pull up depends... so I never even thought about it or indulged.

Adult Diaper sales seem to be trending upward and there seems to be a market for it.
  • Rearz just moved to an even bigger warehouse
  • Some distributors like Tykables have a hard time keeping stock of certain diapers sometimes
  • Traditional incontinence vendors and pharmacies are starting to list/shelve ABDL diapers
  • Even Amazon seems to have more options/brands now than they did in 2018.
  • Etc..

I have run paid ads on Facebook before (for a side business I run), they work well, target the correct audience, create sales, and bring awareness.

What are your thoughts on seeing a mature/clean ABDL diaper ad on Facebook or as an ad on a website?

An example of traditional incontinence vendors starting to include ABDL diapers I received this flier/booklet in my mail. https://agecomfort.com/ even has an ABDL submenu under Incontinence now.

Ad, Add cost so only seller with a large margin can do it

And ABDL Diaper can seem strange for incontinent non ABDL people

The only thing on ABDL Diaper that can Interested inconvenient people it's the greater absorption.

A lot people don't have a clue that there're such many adult diapers available, especially younger people. If they'ld know there would be much more customers for sure. Last week I met a boy who ordered a package of diapers after I told him about my diaper kinks and showed him example pictures. He didn't had an idea of it before.

DanielW said:
It wouldn't really matter much to me I don't pay to watch ads. it's a "thing" I have. Yes, that mean's ad-free radio, no TV, I watch shows on DVD (unless the discs contain advertising - then I will return them) . I'd rather not look at billboards, but at least I don't pay to see them.
I though I was the only one (lol). I even once walked away from buying a car because it had their lolo name ad permanently glued to the back. They refused to pay me for their ad, so I said no thanks I don't do ads.

Really though, if I wanted to know about something then I'd look it up for myself. It wouldn't matter if it's an ad for abdl diapers or politics, I'll ignore both equally.

Slomo said:
I though I was the only one (lol). I even once walked away from buying a car because it had their lolo name ad permanently glued to the back. They refused to pay me for their ad, so I said no thanks I don't do ads.

Really though, if I wanted to know about something then I'd look it up for myself. It wouldn't matter if it's an ad for abdl diapers or politics, I'll ignore both equally.

Do you know that is impossible to really ignore because it's the principle of an ad

DanielW said:
Now that's funny - last car I bought I said "remove the badging, and throw in the floor mats and we have a deal". The poor guy gave me a look, and they had to find a car they hadn't put badges on yet...but they did it. :)

People forget we used to pay for cable to not watch ads. Its definitely a pet peeve of mine though . I don't even wear clothing with obvious branding.

I wish you good luck to use the technology and not be influenced by the ad :)

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
If it doesn't increase prices on the products then why not? I know incontinent people who use ABDL diapers because of absorption and I think those that don't fully know might learn a bit more.

CookieMonstah said:
If it doesn't increase prices on the products then why not? I know incontinent people who use ABDL diapers because of absorption and I think those that don't fully know might learn a bit more.

Totally sure

trysexiea said:
Do you know that is impossible to really ignore because it's the principle of an ad

Not really. As long as you don't give it a second though then you have successfully ignored the ad. And all ads increase the price, maybe only a fraction of a cent, but an increase cost is always needed to cover any ads. Though for companies it's worth it because not only are we usually willing to absorb that cost but the ad itself leads to more sales overall.

Slomo said:
Not really. As long as you don't give it a second though then you have successfully ignored the ad. And all ads increase the price, maybe only a fraction of a cent, but an increase cost is always needed to cover any ads. Though for companies it's worth it because not only are we usually willing to absorb that cost but the ad itself leads to more sales overall.

Any ad = small or any sales so the price is more higher (the only thing is to use the ad in a reasonable way)

DanielW said:
Now that's funny - last car I bought I said "remove the badging, and throw in the floor mats and we have a deal". The poor guy gave me a look, and they had to find a car they hadn't put badges on yet...but they did it. :)

People forget we used to pay for cable to not watch ads. Its definitely a pet peeve of mine though . I don't even wear clothing with obvious branding.

I’ve also been a big user of adblocking technology, as I cannot see why I should be forced to watch something I don’t want to over a network connection I’ve paid for. So I adblock.

Works well on Youtube and general web browsing.

I too was one who subscribed to cable tv for the lack of ads (Foxtel here in Oz). I became increasingly incensed that they started ramming ads down my throat every time I wanted to watch a show. So when I moved house recently, no more Foxtel. :)

You’re not alone in thinking the advertising is getting more and more intrusive.

Oh, and welcome back @Slomo !

Back