DL that wants to be more AB

TheWaddlingDad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would consider myself mostly DL but I really love AB things like onesies, PJs, soothers, and now bottles. I have never fully age regressed but I have kind of tried without success. To be honest I am kind of jealous of those who can. I really want to explore my AB side but don't know where to start. Any suggestions on how to get into little space? I'm just so used to being an adult.

Reactions: medfet878

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Don't force it. Focusing on the feel of things, as well as info from my other senses, helps me.

Reactions: medfet878

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Regressing, at least to me, is a lot like when I was a little kid and I and my friends would pretend to be someone we weren't. Sometimes it was cowboys and Indians, or soldiers, pirates; whatever we were playing. Regression is sort of like that. You have to feel yourself becoming younger. You have to go into your childhood pretending brain and become the toddler or the baby that you want to be.

For me, just putting on a diaper enables me to open up that part of my mind and tap in. I can really feel babyish when I'm in deep regression. It may be a talent, linked to being able to write stories, something I do. It's that ability to leave this world and jump into the world of being a baby or a toddler just like a writer jumps into the imaginary world that they would actually like to be real.

Reactions: medfet878 and TheWaddlingDad