DL sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

DL69047

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think it would be nice to see just DL sections in the forum so that people like me who are only a DL not a TB can talk to people that are just DL's not TB's rather than being all mixed in.

Most of my posts are in the TB section because thats were the other teens are mostly.

JMHO

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Is there enough topics that are specific enough to DLs only that aren't covered by the combination of Diaper Talk and TeenBaby forums?[/font]

DL69047

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There are, but I want a section were most of the people that post are DL's not TB's.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Why do you want this?

I think it's really important for us all to share with each other, no matter where our affinities lie. At the end of the day, Diaper Talk is specifically for diapers, which I'm fairly sure is where most DL's would go to talk about... well diapers.

Another forum purely for DL's would be entirely the same, but hardly anyone would go there. Also, adults still post in the teenbaby section, and teens in the adult section, and all sorts of other things. So even if another forum was created to mimic the diaper talk forum, tbs and abs would still post there.

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
talula summed it up nicely there. As I have also just posted on your other thread only 1 in 10 are solely DL so there would be no point for it it would attract others anyway.

Besides if we were only to talk with others who had the same interests as us the world would become a very lonely place very quickly.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Okay... not gonna happen.

I consider myself to be DL... but I still post in the TB and AB forums. I believe there are topics everywhere than can benefit from my advice, experience, and point of view.

Aside from the "Regulars" and "VIP" boards... you aren't going to find any restrictions here.

If you want to talk just to DLs about diapers and fapping because AB's piss you off... try someplace else.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am DL and it never occurred to me to have a DL section. Thing is, it is a very boring fetish; without roleplay, all the self-expression is internal. One can post about pretty much all of it in diaper-talk. Nouns and adjectives are pretty limited; verbs and adverbs are where it's at.

Besides, 2 things: for one thing, many of us have other dimensions: the DL spills over into BDSM or fur, for instance. For another, I have benefitted from exploring new things inside my own head or in interaction: trying them on for size; and I found some new things fit very well. Things from boyhood I had forgotten about and resurrected; or things I had not thought of in the first place.

LittleGinge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Well, if you ask me, the Diaper Talk section is really put there for DLs but the thing is is that TBism and DLism cross over a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.