• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL saying hi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
howdy folks! my name on here is soggysaggy, as I figure one, the other, or both are true depending on the time of day!

diapers:

I have been into wearing/being a DL for a while, but a few months ago I went 24/7 and am enjoying the journey so far!!

interests:

outside of diapers, I very much enjoy nature, as I studied a lot of natural studies in school. I also enjoy gaming, and I am a occasional concert reviewer, so I love music!!

why am I here?:

I find that wearing has now become a significant enough part of my life to warrant talking to folks about it, both for enjoyment, and for a sense of community. looking forward to saying hi!!

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, PaddedRita, Deleted member 63979 and 6 others
hello and welcome to ADISC, It's always nice to have new members especially Kirby fans ^w^

Reactions: Angelapinks, Edgewater and soggysaggy
soggysaggy said:
howdy folks! my name on here is soggysaggy, as I figure one, the other, or both are true depending on the time of day!

diapers:

I have been into wearing/being a DL for a while, but a few months ago I went 24/7 and am enjoying the journey so far!!

interests:

outside of diapers, I very much enjoy nature, as I studied a lot of natural studies in school. I also enjoy gaming, and I am a occasional concert reviewer, so I love music!!

why am I here?:

I find that wearing has now become a significant enough part of my life to warrant talking to folks about it, both for enjoyment, and for a sense of community. looking forward to saying hi!!
Hello and welcome here

Welcome! Hope you make yourself home!

Welcome from the Netherlands.

Hi I'm form London uk

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
Hi and welcome. I'm another DL, although not full time.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! 👋

HI YA soggysaggy
Like to wish you a very warm Welcome !!
Hope you enjoy !!!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Edgewater and Adrian697DL
soggysaggy said:

diapers:

interests:

why am I here?:

Probably not your field but do you study regenerative ag?

Welcome soggysaggy. Great name!

Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC! A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome from sunny California!

soggysaggy said:

diapers:

interests:

why am I here?:

Hi and Welcome to the site, it is fun and enlightening also. Fun to see and hear what others are wearing and also how we each deal with day to day problems.

Reactions: Edgewater
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back