• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL gone IC

dlissexy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I came onto this forum first many years ago to help put into perspective my DL sexuality. Unfortunately my prostate health has gone south and so I am looking for emotional support for IC issues. As well as tips in terms of how to use IC products without odour, sound, discovery and the like.
I have a new doctors appointment booked and have assistance with the sex side of things through SLAA. I have for the first time been honest with a counsellor about the fact that I am a DL and the fact that this has collided with the development of incontinence.
Wetting mysefl as I approach the house after having been out on an evening is quite common now. So to is trickle wetting when I am not using products.
I seriously don't want anyone to find out that I have an interest in nappies.
What makes this more complicated is that I am starting a relationship which I really want to keep.
So I guess my attitude now is : deal with the doctors to the best of my ability, manage the problem at home as best as I can, get tips and think things through and try and balance the mind and body somehow.
To be truthful I don't know how to deal with this.

Hello and welcome to ADISC
I don't have any good answers for you. But I do welcome you

For the relationship, explain you have incontinence issues, that you wear diapers for protection. Anyone that can't accept incontinence issues is not worth having around.

dlissexy said:
I came onto this forum first many years ago to help put into perspective my DL sexuality. Unfortunately my prostate health has gone south and so I am looking for emotional support for IC issues. As well as tips in terms of how to use IC products without odour, sound, discovery and the like.
I have a new doctors appointment booked and have assistance with the sex side of things through SLAA. I have for the first time been honest with a counsellor about the fact that I am a DL and the fact that this has collided with the development of incontinence.
Wetting mysefl as I approach the house after having been out on an evening is quite common now. So to is trickle wetting when I am not using products.
I seriously don't want anyone to find out that I have an interest in nappies.
What makes this more complicated is that I am starting a relationship which I really want to keep.
So I guess my attitude now is : deal with the doctors to the best of my ability, manage the problem at home as best as I can, get tips and think things through and try and balance the mind and body somehow.
To be truthful I don't know how to deal with this.
Welcome to the site from a fellow IC
I strongly suggest telling your significant other about your medical issues soon as you can. Most people are very accepting of medical issues
don't have to share you're a DL
Totally understand how stressful this is
have you seen a urologist or just your family doc?

Any other questions on IC & diapers let us know and we'll answer best we can

Back