• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL gone IC

dlissexy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I came onto this forum first many years ago to help put into perspective my DL sexuality. Unfortunately my prostate health has gone south and so I am looking for emotional support for IC issues. As well as tips in terms of how to use IC products without odour, sound, discovery and the like.
I have a new doctors appointment booked and have assistance with the sex side of things through SLAA. I have for the first time been honest with a counsellor about the fact that I am a DL and the fact that this has collided with the development of incontinence.
Wetting mysefl as I approach the house after having been out on an evening is quite common now. So to is trickle wetting when I am not using products.
I seriously don't want anyone to find out that I have an interest in nappies.
What makes this more complicated is that I am starting a relationship which I really want to keep.
So I guess my attitude now is : deal with the doctors to the best of my ability, manage the problem at home as best as I can, get tips and think things through and try and balance the mind and body somehow.
To be truthful I don't know how to deal with this.

LUV

(L)iving (U)pper (V)alley
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome to ADISC
I don't have any good answers for you. But I do welcome you

ORBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For the relationship, explain you have incontinence issues, that you wear diapers for protection. Anyone that can't accept incontinence issues is not worth having around.

SparkyDog

Full Time U-IC DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
dlissexy said:
I came onto this forum first many years ago to help put into perspective my DL sexuality. Unfortunately my prostate health has gone south and so I am looking for emotional support for IC issues. As well as tips in terms of how to use IC products without odour, sound, discovery and the like.
I have a new doctors appointment booked and have assistance with the sex side of things through SLAA. I have for the first time been honest with a counsellor about the fact that I am a DL and the fact that this has collided with the development of incontinence.
Wetting mysefl as I approach the house after having been out on an evening is quite common now. So to is trickle wetting when I am not using products.
I seriously don't want anyone to find out that I have an interest in nappies.
What makes this more complicated is that I am starting a relationship which I really want to keep.
So I guess my attitude now is : deal with the doctors to the best of my ability, manage the problem at home as best as I can, get tips and think things through and try and balance the mind and body somehow.
To be truthful I don't know how to deal with this.
Welcome to the site from a fellow IC
I strongly suggest telling your significant other about your medical issues soon as you can. Most people are very accepting of medical issues
don't have to share you're a DL
Totally understand how stressful this is
have you seen a urologist or just your family doc?

Any other questions on IC & diapers let us know and we'll answer best we can