• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL from Ottawa

neilc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi

First became attracted to wearing diapers when I was 12. I was never a bed wetter, but my younger sister was. I think I was jealous of the extra attention she got. I have been wearing diapers since I was a teen. Now I wear them almost every night for bed. The medication I take for diabetes makes me urinated frequently. Without diapers I have to get up three times a night. With diapers I don't even remember wetting.

Neil

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Lumos and Kittyinpink

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
H
neilc said:
Hi

First became attracted to wearing diapers when I was 12. I was never a bed wetter, but my younger sister was. I think I was jealous of the extra attention she got. I have been wearing diapers since I was a teen. Now I wear them almost every night for bed. The medication I take for diabetes makes me urinated frequently. Without diapers I have to get up three times a night. With diapers I don't even remember wetting.

Neil
hello Neil, welcome to this great site, hope you have fun here 👍🏻

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello Neil ! 👋
Welcome to the site ! 😀
You will find many people like yourself here .
I am Kitty 😺!
I like diapers for comfort, and the same reason I love my pacifier!
My basic interests are gardening and cooking and enjoying nature.
I like the peaceful life , and dislike conflict .
Enjoy ADISC! You have come to the right place ! 😊

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard fellow Ottawa DL!!

Last edited: