DL from florida

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
hi everyone,
I've always loved to wear plastic backed diapers since I was seven years old. I wear bambino diapers occasionally as a 33 years old male. I am looking for new friends with diaper interests but I've read the most stunning statement posted by someone on this website (somewhere in diaper talk) that says:

Sometimes labels are useful and sometimes they're harmful. I think labels have severely damaged U. S. politics.
It seems that either one has to be a conservative or a liberal with no other options. Having either label compels
the politician to take on all the political baggage that goes with the label.

Psychological and social labeling is different, in my opinion. It can be very helpful to know if you are bipolar,
schizophrenic, etc., because there are treatments that can help people with those diagnosis or labels. Most of us
on this site identify ourselves as DL, AB, or both. It helps us understand ourselves better. I know that I've always
like diapers and wanted to wear diapers. I also know that it's sexually stimulating for me. I also know that once
diapered, I tend to regress, sometimes significantly. The labels, AB/DL simply identify these specific feelings both
to myself and to other members on this site.

That said, you are certainly in your right to not want to identify yourself to the typical norms of being AB, DL,
gay, straight or bi. Of course, I suppose that not wanting to own labels makes you something that hasn't yet been
given a label..... haha. I'm sure someone will come up with one.

As a side note, it seems that our President loves to use labels, labeling his adversaries and enemies. It's a way
to demean, intimidate and bully and it's not nice. We should always be careful when we label either ourselves or
others, because labels carry restrictive definitions. When that happens, people get put into specific boxes.

Last edited:

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi, I have lived in Florida for around a decade or longer, I love the warmer weather (especially as I have Asthma and it's much less of a problem in warm weather, especially Florida weather which is also moist as there is the Ocean all around the state) and fishing, and I have family down there.

Moving back down there is a long term goal, but for now I'm in the freezing cold Upstate New York Area, and we recently got dumped on with like 3+ feet of snow.

As for labels, yes in politics they suck because any alternatives besides the 2 extremes never gets a significant portion of votes and almost nothing is ever so black and white like they want you to believe anyways.

Otherwise labels can help, but I dont focus too much on fitting in any particular boxes.

Last edited:

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just say I am me period... Labels are for people that have time to do demonstrations and stuff like that. I work and have been a diaper lover for over forty years. I am widowed and i use my diaper for sexual gratification and wetting and pooping. I don't get into political or religious discussions because they are a mighty waste of time. Wear your diaper in peace and pee and poop to your hearts content !

Last edited:

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Hi Attilio,
welcome to the group. Due to spinal and nerve damage, I'm totally bladder incontinent with occasional bowel accidents which I hate. I became an AB to help me cope with the situation as it became much worse in my 50's. As far as identity goes I'm a bi-male (63) and mainly identify as a 2-year-old non-sexual baby boy (partly due to childhood abuse). However I never consciously think about my id as such, I just go with the flow, so to speak. I also have a wonderful fiancee who is also my mummy and knows almost instinctively when I need little time.

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for wonderful replies! I love to pick up words from new AB/DL friends! We don't know what life can bring every day but it's amazing about using internet and websites every day to entertain ourselves. :)

Last edited:

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear diaper in peace and pee to my hearts content. I've tried bambino bianco and teddy, abu cushies and super dry kids in the past. One most interesting / funniest opinion i can give all of ya, its more fun for me to masturbate in a diaper than having a girlfriend to grab your penis. its even more fun than putting condoms on. otherwise, do you think it's very rare for g/f and b/f to wear/change diapers each other?

Last edited:

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
OMG for what I wrote on my first long forum about the labels. When I ordered the Safari diapers from Bambino company last week but I had to call FedEx after their third attempt to deliver the package discreetly. now I do feel like I'm having a gov't warning but it's way better than ordering cigarettes online and put them in the mailbox. its the best labels I'll be hanging on w/o my family knowing that I'm a diaper lover. Otherwise, i am waiting for adversaries to reply/comment here!

Last edited:

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As I have said, I want to keep this conversation thread ongoing about us as deafness and autism.
Yes, at the age of 34, I really understand about being bullied. We Deafies really attract the attention of School Bullies (and Workplace Bullies) like flies to a cow patty. Academically, the school from 1st to 12th Grade was good for me, but socially, it was a "disaster" for years-on-end. Only now as a young adult have I received "honest" apologies from few thugs on the playground who made school a social hell. Again, I would feel way better for wearing a diaper and meet a new girl than to have a psychosis from strangers (the chance is minimal due to handsomeness and being 6 feet tall). I'm almost bisexual but i prefer ladies. P.S. I just received Safari diapers last week and wish me good luck for trying them out.

Last edited:

Mommicatsdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
As I have said, I want to keep this conversation thread ongoing about us as deafness and autism.
Yes, at the age of 34, I really understand about being bullied. We Deafies really attract the attention of School Bullies (and Workplace Bullies) like flies to a cow patty. Academically, the school from 1st to 12th Grade was good for me, but socially, it was a "disaster" for years-on-end. Only now as a young adult have I received "honest" apologies from few thugs on the playground who made school a social hell. Again, I would feel way better for wearing a diaper and meet a new girl than to have a psychosis from strangers (the chance is minimal due to handsomeness and being 6 feet tall). I'm almost bisexual but i prefer ladies. P.S. I just received Safari diapers last week and wish me good luck for trying them out.
What parts FL buddy?

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow, I tried Rearz Safari on recently but i like ABU super dry kids most of all. One-sided tapes are easier to use and make me feel more babyish. They are more fun to use than the booster pads. Otherwise, we don't know how much freedom we have for customizing/ordering our adult diapers. Anybody out there can help me how to tell a girl that I'm a diaper lover.

Last edited:

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Uh oh, I think i lost interest in Safari diaper and i think ABU super dry kids is my favorite diaper ever! i've tried some other diaper companies but i love ABU. To all of my AB/DL friends here, i would like to wish all of ya the best of luck.

sissyjodie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hi, and welcome. I LOVE Florida, specifically Orlando and Clear Water. It is my happy place.

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
lol, i learned that the testicles should not be overheated and diapers do not get heated up to such levels that they can be harmful to the testicles. I've tried rearz Safari lately but I don't like them anymore. ABU super dry kids is my favorite diaper ever. Its the feelings, looks, performance, and features. Since this site doesn't allow crotch shots, I posted pictures of me wearing ABU super dry kids on facebook group called AB/DL pride and love. Now, I am feeling that i can do whatever I want here but i wish any of you can drop me lines after my writing/typing here as of Aug 2019. :)