Diversity in Common

A Little About Me

• 1. Outside of play, I see myself as being more child-like than adult.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 2. I am sexual when I play.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 3. I switch genders when I play.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 4. I play as a baby (infant or toddle).

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • 5. I play as a young child (child, pre-teen).

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • 6. I play as an older child (teen).

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 7. I regress into a child-like state-of-mind when I play.

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • 8. I wear diapers when I play.

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • 9. I use age specific paraphernalia (other than diapers) in my play (pacifiers, etc.).

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • 10. Humiliation is a big part of my play.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 11. If I could, I would do this as a lifestyle (i.e. 24/7/365).

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tickles51

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What has struck me is the diversity of this community. We're different in many ways and the same in many ways. This poll is my attempt to explore some of the things that make this community so diverse.

Although I posted this in the Adult Babies & Littles Forum, I included the Diaper Lover, Little Girl and Sissy sub-groups in the mix of questions.

I use the word 'play' here for lack of a better word to describe what we do.

Last edited:
1. Outside of Little /bABy time, I'm still very young and inexperienced. I'd say, "childlike adult," instead of, "more childlike than adult. It's a mix, and I'm what I need to be, when I need to be. At my most authentic, I'm childish in a way that flows. I can tell you what I like, but, "How olds are you, sweetheart," is hard to answer. I'm socially and emotionally very young, and cognitively very very picky. I feel like some shows on Babyfirst TV treat babies and toddlers like they're more competent than some Disney Junior shows, and Disney Junior is for toddlers and preschoolers! 7 This deepens further when I have Little /bABy time. I remind myself of Elmo, all love and hugs and giggles, but whatever I feel, it's amplified. At my youngest, I get amused by moving my limbs. 8. If I had any diapers, I'd use them. 9. I have several clothing items, a special pillow and 2 particular plushies I use for Little /bABy time. 4. My age range is infant to toddler. The mention of humiliation is interesting, because while yes, it's a big part of it, it isn't in the way I assume you intended it. Nothing about humiliation is exciting to me. For me it's about kicking the humiliation's butt!

Last edited:
Numbers 3,5,7,8, and 9 fit me best in this poll. I see my self as girl when I play that is about 6-7 years old and I usually regress to this state. I also use and wear diapers and other things such as my plushies, paci, bottle, and my footed sleeper.

I think how to pick the choices is tough here, but at the same time, seeing what people self-select into is quite interesting. For myself, I picked sexuality (big part of it for me) as well as the age I play at, debated a bit on whether I'm child-like outside of play but decided against it because it doesn't reflect the diversity of my experience, and then selected that I'd do this as a lifestyle if I could. That last one is a big if though. I have zero interest in wearing to work or around friends even if they might be accepting and even if the odds of discovery are very low. I just don't want diapers to be a part of every aspect of my life, even though if I lived in a world where I knew 100% that everyone was cool with me being in diapers, I would wear 24/7, at least for a while.

hmm... the word play threw me off a little bit, but I get why you used it. Generally speaking I'm much more of a DL than an AB and I'm definitely more of a little or middle than a baby. The baby stuff adds to the naughty feeling when I 'play' but that's the primary purpose. I don't know if I really regress much at all since I have a lot of mental blocks to me going full regression, but if I wear briefs or diapers or a special article of clothing, I definitely feel a bit more little. Especially when I play with kids.

The fun kids have is totally infectious, especially when they're comfortable around you. One lady I'm comfortable with teases me a lot when she sees me playing with the kids and says, "You are a grown man! Look at yourself!" My personal favorite was when I was carpooling to a meeting with her husband. Her 8 year old son ran outside after he saw me and climbed up a tree telling me he didn't think I could do it. Me not being one to back down from a challenge, I was up that tree in the 15 seconds it took for her to walk inside to tell her husband I was there and come back out. She was so confused when she saw us, it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back