DitzyDaycare : The Little/ABDL Minecraft Server

349212092 said:
is it possible to join the ABDL server with tlauncher and do you need to buy real Minecraft to play on the ABDL server or no?
You need a real copy of the game, they don't support cracked versions, common that game isn't going to break your bank account. Be sure to have a 100% safe Microsoft account and use a baby name for the account cause that name is the one that will be shown in the server playerlist.

Officially, they don't support mods, but I have a few installed that still works, like Journeymap. and Inventory Profiles Next. I must admit I'm not there often, and I've took a break for quite awhile, but I will return sooner or later. They have fun events and such.

thank you

I would love to join

I have a big question since I am new to the server, how do you accept the quests?

ScarlettReese said:
I have a big question since I am new to the server, how do you accept the quests?
Join their discord server, they will be able to help you out, I've not been on there for quite awhile but their discord server is the place to get all your answers, I may try to return to it next week, I'm pretty busy right now with real life.

O
CodyBaby said:
Join their discord server, they will be able to help you out, I've not been on there for quite awhile but their discord server is the place to get all your answers, I may try to return to it next week, I'm pretty busy right now with real life.
Okay thank you for trying to help me and giving me infomation

can I please be unbanned

ScarlettReese said:
I think for memory it is /accept

Hey this looks pretty cool I might join at some point. If you ever need help, I have several years of experience owning a Minecraft server.

349212092 said:
is it possible to join the ABDL server with tlauncher and do you need to buy real Minecraft to play on the ABDL server or no?
you need the real game

Is this still an active MC server? Haven’t played in a while but would be interested to join if still up and available

FlynnRyder24 said:
Is this still an active MC server? Haven’t played in a while but would be interested to join if still up and available
the discord is still active, the server still works, I must admit its been awhile since I've played on it, so many things distract me in my real life that time as a little for me isn't available, but as soon as I have more time as a little, I'll be sure to join the server again, I play Minecraft daily, currently on Enigmatica 2 Expert Unofficial edition.

Reactions: FlynnRyder24
I feel you on the distractions. I feel like at this point it takes more effort to do anything little related than almost anything else. Between school, work, plans outside of school/work, etc. there is no time to just be little. Maybe someday!!

Back