Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Anyone have this app for their iPhone or iTouch? I love it! It's so fun!

It's this app where you collect shells, 5 shells for a bottle, you write a message in the bottle and send it off to sea. You don't know who will get it. You also pick up messages others have sent out.

I love messing with people and sending out messages like "I like diapers."

One person said they helped troubled teens, I said "I'm 18, grades aren't the best, and I like diapers. Is that troubled?" and he writes back "Your a teen who likes diapers?!" Some counselor he is.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have that, but I can never seem to be able to send messages. I do have an internet connection when I do it, and I'm trying to do it from my iPod Touch. For now, the app collects dust on one of my pages

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Aww... are you sure you're doing it right?

collect 5 shells, receive a bottle. go in your inventory, click it, compose your message, and hit send in the upper right corner.

not saying you're dumb or anything, just checking

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Aww... are you sure you're doing it right?

collect 5 shells, receive a bottle. go in your inventory, click it, compose your message, and hit send in the upper right corner.

not saying you're dumb or anything, just checking

...Yes I've done that, but when I click to send a message, it says it cannot connect to the server or something.

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
...Yes I've done that, but when I click to send a message, it says it cannot connect to the server or something.

Ah... sorry... try erasing it and re downloading? It doesn't cost anything to re download.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ah... sorry... try erasing it and re downloading? It doesn't cost anything to re download.

That's too much of a pain in the ass. I'll just leave it on my iPod and never use it :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.