Disposable Training Pants with Scent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellyjigger

Est. Contributor
Does anyone know of any diapers or training pants for children on the larger-size range (such as 6 and up) that are scented? I understand why they wouldn't be popular as older kids wouldn't want anyone to notice but wondering if they exist? Were Goodnights ever scented?

Off the top of my head i cant think of any scented training pants, in fact im dont believe even the smaller sizes of trainimg pants or modern day baby diapers are scented anymore. (At least in the UK).

I think it is ABUniverse that have released a printed ABDL pullup recently this year which may have the option to add the scented smell to, unfortunately i just tried to get onto the website to link you but the website seems to be down.

Will try and check in a bit again for you.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I do appologise, i gave you incorrect information, the pull ups i was thinking of are done by bambino, "bambino magnifico pullup".

Unfortunately also not allowing me to get onto the site so i cant check if they have a scented option, it may be worth checking out though.

With a quick google there are sites selling diaper scents which allow you to scent diapers yourself which combined may get you the product you are after

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean by scented, but pampers easy ups have that pampers smell to them which is very nice.

Thanks for the responses; I agree, it seems Pampers Easy-Ups may be and have always been the only scented pull-ups.

By my nose, the scent of Easy-Ups is also the closest to the Pampers scents of the early 90's, so it's a fun way to time-travel. I can't really wear/use Easy-Ups because even the 4T-5T ones are smaller than baby diapers (lower rise, narrower crotch), but I've found that opening the bag and just dumping the Easy-Ups loose into my stash gives all the rest of my diapers a nice Pampersy scent. They're quite aromatic.

I sometimes use Pampers Easy-Ups as a booster pad inside of a GoodNites, they can absorb quite a lot and the smell of them is so nice and incredible, bring back old memories each time. And they swell up quite a lot so if you love thick diapers, just stick one in your regular diaper like a booster, you will be amazed.

Pampers Easy Ups are amazing! Their scent is very strong and incredible!

If you can get your hands on the older training pants prior to them changing he design to the training "underwear", depending on your waist size you can make it work.

UnderJams seems to have a scent to me.

Also sometimes I will put a Goodnites or even an adult diaper between two Luvs or Pampers when stacking them in my closet to absorb some of the scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back