Disneyland: Where everyone's a kid again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
This is one of the most absurd posts I've ever read on this forum. I have been to both Disney World and Six Flags many times and never had a security official approach me about my diapers. Nor have my diapers ever been noticed on the way in. They don't use body imaging devices, nor do they frisk you.

What the h#@% are you talking about? This is WAY over the top, and completely comical.

I am not even going to try and figure out what your motive is for writing something like the above, but I can definitely say that I would never believe it in a million years. Something smells fishy here, IMO.
You've never heard of the scary Disney legal team no? If you're injured at the park, they'll keep pestering you and will do everything they can in their power to detain you and sign a release of liability. I can kinda believe it but some aspects of it are a bit farfetched. I do believe suspicious activity will probably be put under scrutiny and monitored closer.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
You've never heard of the scary Disney legal team no? If you're injured at the park, they'll keep pestering you and will do everything they can in their power to detain you and sign a release of liability. I can kinda believe it but some aspects of it are a bit farfetched. I do believe suspicious activity will probably be put under scrutiny and monitored closer.
Sure. Wearing a diaper is not suspicious activity.

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I could understand a seemingly able bodied person needing assistance being somewhat suspicious. However, as long as you don't do anything wrong I wouldn't think that you would be accosted by security though stranger things have happened.

More often than not if you have to ask yourself if you should or shouldn't do something... you probably shouldn't. That being said, don't let that stop you from having a great time.

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I agree with Angela. In this day and age, parents in particular are very over protective of the kids, and as such, family theme parks (especially Disney) feel they would rather get sued for a wrongful suspicion than have a possible child molester or pervert running around the park and possibly ruining other customers day. As always, despite being wrong, people have mistaken AB/DL-ism as a threat from time to time, especially because of people like "Diaper Boy" *Sighs* Also, if you as a normal person saw two able-bodied people slip into a special needs bathroom, wouldn't you be even a little suspicious?

Anyways, if you DO decide to wear diapers while at Disney, you will not get in trouble unless you started flaunting that fact. I say go ahead and wear to your hearts content :p No body will notice, no body will care. Just be careful alright? Angela's got a good point.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
IF they notice you two going into the changing place/family bathroom/handicap/whatever, they would probably be more suspect of you two having a quickie rather than you getting your diaper changed. That would be a very legit reason to gain their attention and at that point I would pray don't inquire further.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
What the h#@% are you talking about? This is WAY over the top, and completely comical.

I am not even going to try and figure out what your motive is for writing something like the above, but I can definitely say that I would never believe it in a million years. Something smells fishy here, IMO.

I say that this 'story' is entirely DL humiliation fantasy, and bullshit at the same time.
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Indeed. This is the feeling most of angela's posts seem to give me.[/font]

Last edited:

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Other
Okay seeing as how i LIVE in Florida, near Disney World and only about an hour's drive away, I've been there many times since I was a child and even as a teenager. I will say this on neutral terms:

Disney's security IS INDEED very strict.

However they are not strict enough to follow someone around the park because they found diapers in their bags with the initial security check. They will not and CANNOT follow someone into a stall/bathroom on suspicions of them doing something. It would be illegal for them to do such.

It is not illegal or even wrong for you and your caretaker to talk about diapers amongst yourselves. IF you try to get strangers involved, though, security can and probably will pull you aside.

If my memory serves correct, there are indeed family restrooms. A quick check on the map itself will tell you if there are or aren't. If you don't do anything suspicious around the park, and act as if the diapers are a NEED and not a want- you will be fine. Enjoy the park like it's intended, and enjoy your diapers while you're there.

Sure. Wearing a diaper is not suspicious activity.
Wearing a diaper is not suspicious, correct. However, having someone your age or older go with you into a stall could be suspicious- they can think you're going in there to have a quickie as someone else said. BUT on the other hand, the bathrooms are always crowded so it'd be unlikely that anyone would notice or even care.

E

Elli

[font="Calibri,Arial"]Indeed. This is the feeling most of angela's posts seem to give me.[/font]
Same, to be honest. I thought I was the only one.

However, perhaps Angela tends to give the legalistic side of things, or speaks in a legalistic way, because, as she says in the following thread, she went to law school. http://www.adisc.org/forum/regulars-forum/13778-before-internet-post251187.html#post251187 We all tend to come from a different angle on all subjects depending on who we are and what we do.

But yeah, I feel it can be a little OTT.

I've not been to any of the Disney parks. I have been to other UK themeparks the day I went they had security checks going on. I was frisked and had my bag searched. I had nappies in a bag within my bag. The security guard handled this smaller bag but put it back in unopened. They said nothing.

One question though, if you go on a water ride with a nappy on, when you get off, are you going to have a butt like a balloon? :biggrin:

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I feel the need to point out that it's Angela who said such things, and she nails most information in about every aspect most of the times, so I'll have to be with her. Also, it doesn't take much common sense and logic to think about Disney parks having legal and security teams to keep their park a big tourist attraction.

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My Top 3 rides were
1.Splash Mountain
2.Tower of Terror
3.Rock n Roller Coaster.

And it is generic stalls there.

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Please understand that the link about Disney attractions is not authorized by The Walt Disney Company. Thus it is the opinions of those posting there. Some clearly are anti-diaper.

As for the official Disney company attitude? They installed changing stations in Mens Rooms long before that was legally mandated.
Thanks for the tip, Angela, I will be more careful next time...
:worshippy:

Craig

Est. Contributor
I have been going to California Disneyland since the summer of 1964 a few weeks after I was born. My family lived only 20 minutes north of there and relatives worked there. Even after I was toilet trained Mom asked me to wear a diaper on special events because my bladder was small and over-active.

Never has there been any problem changing diapers there. Mom or someone would change me in a ladies room until I was 12 and after that I have changed myself. While in DL ladies rooms older kids and adults have been changed by care providers, although there are restrooms for those with special needs. Since I have been using disposables I always carry a supply of opaque plastic bags to keep the trash discreet and sanitary. Back in the cloth diaper days we always had plastic laundry bags for the wet diapers.

What we all need to remember is that Disney attractions and similar theme parks are about family entertainment. Security will not tolerate activities they consider suspicious, especially when children are around. Assume the outside of all restrooms are being watched. You have the right to use a special needs restroom to change a diaper and you are entitled to have a care provider. Just be ready to answer questions from security cast members. Chances are your diapers were noticed when you first entered the park. Probably you were not asked questions, but it could be security was notified without you knowing.

In a theme park if there is any doubt about your motives or activities you will be ejected and possibly arrested. Management would rather risk you bringing a law suit than risking upsetting the majority of the patrons including children. Remember all theme parks have sophisticated legal departments who routinely defend such litigation and juries will be people who live and work near those parks. Think about this as you plan your activities.

You have a right to wear diapers and to change them discreetly. What could be a problem is to chat about diapers to strangers at the park. Doing that could sure spoil your trip.
Paranoid much? I wouldn't worry to much about security, if you do happen to be approached by security then I would think that all you would need to say is that you was changing your [insert word for nappy here] and that it is necessary for your friend to help you.

There will most likely be the following arrangement of toilets;

• Male Toilets
  • Female Toilets
  • Baby Changing (Most likely a room with multiple stalls)
  • Disabled Toilets (A singular room without stalls and a lock on the door, these will not be open plan and will be for one person at a time)
Craig.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
OMG, I love that ride! hehe

Isn't that the one where you're in like Mining Carts?
Yes it is.. also if you look up sometimes you will see "falling rocks". They are on a chain however, but they swing around so it looks like they are flying at you.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
yes i have been there but you will have trouble finding them

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
hey i was just looking for these and this disabilaties and ect. handbook to disneyland will help
guide book

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Splash Mountain is a must, though a little warning whoever sits in the front gets soaked.
Actually, 2nd row and back get soaked. I sat in the first row, my shoes barely got wet and my shirt was kinda damp, but that's it. Everyone behind me on the other hand, drenched

Status
Not open for further replies.