• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Disneyland: Where everyone's a kid again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Hello ABs, DLs!

I might be going to Disneyland with someone special who knows about my diapers.

So far the plan is that I'm going to be in diapers all day and I'm going to get changed in the bathrooms. My question is where can I get changed exactly? Do they have private bathrooms (possibly for the disabled) so I can be changed without any fears or worry?

And what fun things should we do at Disneyland? I'm so excited! Hehe

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've never been to Disneyland, but based on my experience at other amusement parks, they're probably going to have the generic bathroom stalls. They'll probably have a handicap stall, but it's just going to be the ones that are bigger than others. So, people are probably going to hear your tapes or whatever, and it's probably going to be crowded, so your going to have to carry the diaper out of the stall to the trashcan most likely in front of people.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
You could take some carrier bags with you and keep them with the diapers, that way it's easier to dispose of them in front of people. It's not like anybody would care anyway.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm sure incontinent people have to deal with this all the time. You may have to settle for changing yourself in a larger stall. It might look a bit odd with two of you in the one stall. As for rides, I love Space Mountain, and the Log Flume. The Haunted House is awesome.

Last edited:

iamaguy1234567890

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Check for the family changing bathrooms - they i believe are individual rooms for families or special needs.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I went to Disneyworld some years ago, and I am pretty sure they have family stalls for you to change in. As a side note: Epcot, MGM, Universal studies and Islands of Adventure are the best places. Ride the Tower of Terror in MGM... that ride is amazing. Worth the wait.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I went to Disneyworld some years ago, and I am pretty sure they have family stalls for you to change in. As a side note: Epcot, MGM, Universal studies and Islands of Adventure are the best places. Ride the Tower of Terror in MGM... that ride is amazing. Worth the wait.
He's going to Disneyland. Tower of terror at California Adventure (if you go to both parks) is a bit different from the one at MGM, as its not random. Other than that yeah Disney World and IOA are what I miss about living in Florida :(.

As for your question, yeah Disneyland has Family stalls. At least I know Disney World does, so Disneyland most likely will as well.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Long long long lines I hate them but thank god for fast passes and they are free but you can only use them for every an hour and a half. I am not sure how that works.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Splash Mountain is a must, though a little warning whoever sits in the front gets soaked. The bathrooms are always overcrowded. If you are going to California Adventure there is a very cool Toy Story game and the California Screamin' is awesome I especially love the music they use on it. Make sure you bring some water with you so you don't get dehydrated because the prices in disneyland aren't cheap, $2.00 for a water.
You have to eat at least one Churro and obviously bring the most comfortable pair of shoes you have and maybe buy an insole or something.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
He's going to Disneyland. Tower of terror at California Adventure (if you go to both parks) is a bit different from the one at MGM, as its not random. Other than that yeah Disney World and IOA are what I miss about living in Florida :(.

As for your question, yeah Disneyland has Family stalls. At least I know Disney World does, so Disneyland most likely will as well.
Oh, whoops... I over looked that...

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have never worn to the park, but I did wear on the drive down. I left my house at 3:00am. I drank a ton coffee on the way down. I made great time, 6.5 - 7 hours, no stops. I was positively soaked by the time I arrived. What sucked was I couldn't get my room until 1 so I had to change in the hotel lobby restroom... Luckily no one came in since I did not bring a bag in to put the used diaper in.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I have been going to California Disneyland since the summer of 1964 a few weeks after I was born. My family lived only 20 minutes north of there and relatives worked there. Even after I was toilet trained Mom asked me to wear a diaper on special events because my bladder was small and over-active.

Never has there been any problem changing diapers there. Mom or someone would change me in a ladies room until I was 12 and after that I have changed myself. While in DL ladies rooms older kids and adults have been changed by care providers, although there are restrooms for those with special needs. Since I have been using disposables I always carry a supply of opaque plastic bags to keep the trash discreet and sanitary. Back in the cloth diaper days we always had plastic laundry bags for the wet diapers.

What we all need to remember is that Disney attractions and similar theme parks are about family entertainment. Security will not tolerate activities they consider suspicious, especially when children are around. Assume the outside of all restrooms are being watched. You have the right to use a special needs restroom to change a diaper and you are entitled to have a care provider. Just be ready to answer questions from security cast members. Chances are your diapers were noticed when you first entered the park. Probably you were not asked questions, but it could be security was notified without you knowing.

In a theme park if there is any doubt about your motives or activities you will be ejected and possibly arrested. Management would rather risk you bringing a law suit than risking upsetting the majority of the patrons including children. Remember all theme parks have sophisticated legal departments who routinely defend such litigation and juries will be people who live and work near those parks. Think about this as you plan your activities.

You have a right to wear diapers and to change them discreetly. What could be a problem is to chat about diapers to strangers at the park. Doing that could sure spoil your trip.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've never been to Disneyland :( Only Universal Studios and Six Flags in CA - both rather epic... but you should take a trip to Europe and go to Disneyland, Paris. My ex works there as Mickey Mouse =P

Anyways, hope you and your special friend have a good time.

In terms of changing, surely they'll have an area/stall/room/space of some description that you can change in private? Most public venues and POIs around here have separate diaper changing facilities away from the bathroom. :S

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have been going to California Disneyland since the summer of 1964 a few weeks after I was born. My family lived only 20 minutes north of there and relatives worked there. Even after I was toilet trained Mom asked me to wear a diaper on special events because my bladder was small and over-active.

Never has there been any problem changing diapers there. Mom or someone would change me in a ladies room until I was 12 and after that I have changed myself. While in DL ladies rooms older kids and adults have been changed by care providers, although there are restrooms for those with special needs. Since I have been using disposables I always carry a supply of opaque plastic bags to keep the trash discreet and sanitary. Back in the cloth diaper days we always had plastic laundry bags for the wet diapers.

What we all need to remember is that Disney attractions and similar theme parks are about family entertainment. Security will not tolerate activities they consider suspicious, especially when children are around. Assume the outside of all restrooms are being watched. You have the right to use a special needs restroom to change a diaper and you are entitled to have a care provider. Just be ready to answer questions from security cast members. Chances are your diapers were noticed when you first entered the park. Probably you were not asked questions, but it could be security was notified without you knowing.

In a theme park if there is any doubt about your motives or activities you will be ejected and possibly arrested. Management would rather risk you bringing a law suit than risking upsetting the majority of the patrons including children. Remember all theme parks have sophisticated legal departments who routinely defend such litigation and juries will be people who live and work near those parks. Think about this as you plan your activities.

You have a right to wear diapers and to change them discreetly. What could be a problem is to chat about diapers to strangers at the park. Doing that could sure spoil your trip.
Check out this link:
Walt Disney World: kids wearing diapers in Disney, kids underwear, unfamiliar surroundings
:grouphug:

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Please understand that the link about Disney attractions is not authorized by The Walt Disney Company. Thus it is the opinions of those posting there. Some clearly are anti-diaper.

As for the official Disney company attitude? They installed changing stations in Mens Rooms long before that was legally mandated.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent

Lovely advice, thank you angela and everyone. If let's say my "caretaker" and I are stopped for suspicious activities, should we say I have special needs?

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Lovely advice, thank you angela and everyone. If let's say my "caretaker" and I are stopped for suspicious activities, should we say I have special needs?
Sure, you do have special needs. It would be a good idea to say you are incontinent. Chances are all theme park security people are familiar with the term.

My suggestion is to really think about having a care provider, unless you simply cannot change your own diaper. If the care giver is part of a fantasy that probably would cause security to ask more probing questions, away from other patrons in a room in security headquarters. Chances are you do not want that. What would tip off security? If they saw you walking around and using your hands, they will be very skeptical you need help changing your diaper.

Be discreet, use common sense and have a wonderful time.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent

This is one of the most absurd posts I've ever read on this forum. I have been to both Disney World and Six Flags many times and never had a security official approach me about my diapers. Nor have my diapers ever been noticed on the way in. They don't use body imaging devices, nor do they frisk you.

Remember all theme parks have sophisticated legal departments who routinely defend such litigation and juries will be people who live and work near those parks. Think about this as you plan your activities.
What the h#@% are you talking about? This is WAY over the top, and completely comical.

I am not even going to try and figure out what your motive is for writing something like the above, but I can definitely say that I would never believe it in a million years. Something smells fishy here, IMO.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm going to have to agree with Adam. I seriously doubt security is going to keep track of you because you brought diapers in.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This is one of the most absurd posts I've ever read on this forum. I have been to both Disney World and Six Flags many times and never had a security official approach me about my diapers. Nor have my diapers ever been noticed on the way in. They don't use body imaging devices, nor do they frisk you.

I am not even going to try and figure out what your motive is for writing something like the above, but I can definitely say that I would never believe it in a million years. Something smells fishy here, IMO.
I have to agree with Adam here. Why the fuck would they care about who wears diapers, and who used what facilities, and why would the frisk you? use body imagin devices to check wether you are wearing diapers or not?

I say that this 'story' is entirely DL humiliation fantasy, and bullshit at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hex
Status
Not open for further replies.