Not open for further replies.

couchesstevenboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi everyone, I hope y'all excited for Xmas :)

So I have AIO dependeco diapers that I use every now and then because I'm not sure if they could leak and I'm outside whatever so when I use them, is used them in bed. I only wet them.
I was wondering about plastic pants to use over them to be more reassured. (like when I'm sitting on the couch and wet too much or if I'm outside my house)
I wonder if there is a type of plastic pants but make of another fabric less crinkly and softer maybe?
I usually order diapers from saveexpress but it's in German and I found it hard to figure out the plastic pants section.

If you know some brands, types, where to get them and if they are also cute I will much appreciate it.
Why not just regular plastic pants?: well cause they are too loud and I know my wife gets bother to feel plastic fabric as a diaper.

Thanks in advance

If noise is your main worry avoid plastic altogether. Go for rubber or, like me, waterproof nylon. Nylon is light, soft and quiet.

Thank you! I will try to find those around.
Also, I like my aio dependeco diapers but the edges of the velcros scratches and can hurt me if I run my hand/arm (and. My wife's as well) over it during the night

I prefer the second 1218
first is only for inlays, third I'm not sure, and last one has something like plastic inside (I think)

m/1976/Switzerland, Schweiz, Oberer Zürichsee, Upper Zurichsee

Great info thanks a lot!!!!
I live in Switzerland too by the way :)

cool... where?

m/1976/Switzerland, Schweiz, Oberer Zürichsee, Upper Zurichsee

Try the Dependeco pull on PUL pants. They work well for me.

PUL plastic pants make little to no noise. They're a little more expensive but they last a lot longer. You can wash them in the washing machine. You can't put any kind of plastic pants in the dryer.

Thank you Oleman and dogboy :) I'll get one each so I can try them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back