Not open for further replies.

couchesstevenboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi everyone, I hope y'all excited for Xmas :)

So I have AIO dependeco diapers that I use every now and then because I'm not sure if they could leak and I'm outside whatever so when I use them, is used them in bed. I only wet them.
I was wondering about plastic pants to use over them to be more reassured. (like when I'm sitting on the couch and wet too much or if I'm outside my house)
I wonder if there is a type of plastic pants but make of another fabric less crinkly and softer maybe?
I usually order diapers from saveexpress but it's in German and I found it hard to figure out the plastic pants section.

If you know some brands, types, where to get them and if they are also cute I will much appreciate it.
Why not just regular plastic pants?: well cause they are too loud and I know my wife gets bother to feel plastic fabric as a diaper.

Thanks in advance

mrmark

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
If noise is your main worry avoid plastic altogether. Go for rubber or, like me, waterproof nylon. Nylon is light, soft and quiet.

couchesstevenboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Thank you! I will try to find those around.
Also, I like my aio dependeco diapers but the edges of the velcros scratches and can hurt me if I run my hand/arm (and. My wife's as well) over it during the night

chilischotex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I prefer the second 1218
first is only for inlays, third I'm not sure, and last one has something like plastic inside (I think)

m/1976/Switzerland, Schweiz, Oberer Zürichsee, Upper Zurichsee

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Try the Dependeco pull on PUL pants. They work well for me.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
PUL plastic pants make little to no noise. They're a little more expensive but they last a lot longer. You can wash them in the washing machine. You can't put any kind of plastic pants in the dryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.