Discreet my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Discreet my arse that's what I think of http://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk only bloody ordered of them to find that my package had on it for any one to look at it "Dorset Nursing Supplies" along with there bloody website on it. Thank god I got the package before my mum, but I did have two of my mates with me who I had to tell it was my mom's package. Though one good point was that there claim to next day delivery was very true I ordered at 12 on the day before and they arrived at 12 on the next day.

So have you guys ordered from any places that claimed to be discreet but were not?

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yea. It sort of happened to me. Thankfully I was home alone and they hid the company under the wrapping.

Just be glad it didn't say "ADULT NAPPIES" on it.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Yea. It sort of happened to me. Thankfully I was home alone and they hid the company under the wrapping.

Just be glad it didn't say "ADULT NAPPIES" on it.
I'd of shit myself more as I couldn't hide them in my room at that time, so I had to hide them in the garage.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'd of shit myself more as I couldn't hide them in my room at that time, so I had to hide them in the garage.
Hint: Before shitting yourself, take one of the diapers from the package, put it on, and then go about your original intention! :D

On the topic of indiscreet shipping: I used to buy diapers off Ebay (pretty cheap), and once won an auction for two bags of Abriform diapers. The seller must have been lazy or cheap, because he wrapped the two packages with clear (!) plastic wrap and just glued an A4-sheet over the front of the package. Of course the neighbors took delivery of that package for me as I wasn't home. Thank God they're >80 years old and the excuse "computer parts" works well on them! :D

Peachy

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Hint: Before shitting yourself, take one of the diapers from the package, put it on, and then go about your original intention! :D

On the topic of indiscreet shipping: I used to buy diapers off Ebay (pretty cheap), and once won an auction for two bags of Abriform diapers. The seller must have been lazy or cheap, because he wrapped the two packages with clear (!) plastic wrap and just glued an A4-sheet over the front of the package. Of course the neighbors took delivery of that package for me as I wasn't home. Thank God they're >80 years old and the excuse "computer parts" works well on them! :D

Peachy
HAHAHA I am NEVER buying diapers of ebay now. :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
ebay may have good prices... but be prepared to get what you pay for.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
ebay may have good prices... but be prepared to get what you pay for.
I got what I paid for - the diapers and shipping. Wasn't charged for the box around the diapers, so I didn't get one.
It's like budget airlines - flight is 1 cent, but taxes, baggage charges, check-in charges, credit card fees...you pay extra for everything!

Peachy

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Thank God they're >80 years old and the excuse "computer parts" works well on them! :D
Yeah, the worldwide-famous Abriform X-Plus Graphic Card, so powerful that the realism of its effects will make you pee your pants! :D

Ehm... wait a moment... didn't they see the pictures on the packages that explain how to put them on?

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not sure about sites in th UK but here I have seen diapers sellers, offer discreet shipping, but you don't get discreet unless you request it.

The box may say the company name but will not say XXXXXX 72 fluffy white diapers inside.

But if requested they come in a plain unmarked package with just your shipping info on the label.

I'm sorry that happened, but for me I don't care what it says on the box, as long as I get what I ordered.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
it might as well say: Abena X-plus in big bold red letters in old english, shining at you, with blinking LEDs that are in Morse code for diapers, fetish, incon, hahahahahaahah, with a clear plastic box lol.
or it could just be a plain brown box with your shipping info and address.

Role
Private
Buying on eBay... always best to ask the seller before committing to the purchase.

When I got some diapers on eBay, even though it said it in the auction, I asked to make sure it would be sent in discreet packaging. Sure enough, within a few days a plain, oblique, whit cardboard-paper bag was sitting at my doorstep. :)

Role
Diaper Lover
Having the company name on the package is to be expected. I mean, I'm glad my nappies didn't arrive with huge letters on the side saying "INCONTINENT" or something like that. They were discreet as reasonably possible.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Once I ordered 2 cases on eBay for $5 each. Someone was really looking to unload them fast. The diapers themselves actually weren't too bad (well one case.. the other had a cloth covering version of the same diaper and I can't do cloth covers haha).

Now, mind you this is in a college dormitory. For whatever reason, the cases came separate days. The first case was plain cardboard with no obvious marking on it, so I thought I was in the clear. The 2nd case, however, was a different story.

I went down to pick it up, confident that it would be the same brown box I got the first time. When I got to the mail room I overheard one of the ladies working there laughing about a box that came and said "Adult briefs with frontal tape zone". Of course, she stopped laughing and apologized when she realized it was the package I was picking up lol. To make things a little more awkward, the guy who took my package slip was somebody I knew. When he handed me the box I just grinned and said "makes for cheap packing supplies I guess." Of course, this guy was actually good friends with my roommate.

I just played it cool though, and luckily I am not easily embarassed :p. I still don't know if he ever mentioned it to my roommate but neither he nor my roommate ever said anything about it. When I had a chance I just took the box apart and taped it back together inside out and stuck it under my bed with the other one.

ptdeath

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Discretion of shipping is one of my major fears about ordering diapers over the Internet. I wonder if it would be worthwhile for people update the answer's wiki (perhaps the Over the Internet section Getting Diapers page?) with information on how subtle the shipping is?

Role
Diaper Lover
Very good cover up with your friends though. And thanks for the advice about letting everyone know that they dont ship discreet.

Role
Diaper Lover
Yes, ebay is risky, but the seller abdlaware is a great guy and is awesome about shipping, maybe check him out.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I bought a bag off ebay once. I made sure the seller would ship discrete before I bought it. It came in a plain brown box. Since I live in Canada and he was in the states he wrote "20 pairs of shorts" on the box, since it is required for customs or whatever to have the contents written on the box for international shipping.

"20 pairs of shorts" makes it look like I like ordering shorts in bulk, but it's definetly looks better than "bag of adult diapers" or "incontinence supplies", etc.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
ordered of them to find that my package had on it for any one to look at it "Dorset Nursing Supplies" along with there bloody website on it.
could've been worse. but i doubt that anyone would immediately think 'nappies!' at the wording on the package......unless they were already this-thingish aware.
most places (stores, warehouses, etc) will use whatever boxes they have around, for shipping. the molicares/flexes which i order tend to come in boxes which have the warehousing stock codes on them. but only those in the know would know.

i semi-regularly order from a special-needs store and their packages come labelled with a graphic and words which state their business and i find that a little indiscreet.......but it's worth it for the stuff they do.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
could've been worse. but i doubt that anyone would immediately think 'nappies!' at the wording on the package......unless they were already this-thingish aware.
most places (stores, warehouses, etc) will use whatever boxes they have around, for shipping. the molicares/flexes which i order tend to come in boxes which have the warehousing stock codes on them. but only those in the know would know.

i semi-regularly order from a special-needs store and their packages come labelled with a graphic and words which state their business and i find that a little indiscreet.......but it's worth it for the stuff they do.
My mum is a nurse so there's the possibility that she has heard of the company and she would be likely to look up the site.

Anyways I am emailing them to find out if they can be more discreet next time as everything else they did was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.