Discreet diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have a question (it's for my character, not me btw)... does anyone know of any diapers that are at least somewhat discreet? They don't have to be ABDL diapers either. I'm looking for something with average absorbency... maybe something that can hold small to medium at most. I'm really bad at math, so I'm not sure what mL this would be either. :S Oh, and he usually wears pants/jeans most of the time. He also wears track shorts/cargo shorts/whatever other shorts reach his knees are if the weather is really warm.

Does anyone have ideas? ;w; I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to diapers and stuff.

Tranquility atn

Attends and Depends

Abena xp, or molicare super are middle of the road diapers. ATN and depends are too low end and thin. Not discreet at all.

The problem with thinner diapers is they aren't as discreet as people think they are. That's because thin diapers are more likely to leak. And a wet spot is much more noticable than any thick diaper out there.

In fact, with that in mind, thick premium diapers like Northshore or Betterdry/Crinklz are arguably less noticable than abena or molicare too. And for the same reason- they are even less likely to leak. Not to mention you have to change them less often so there's less possible bathroom changing exposure there too.

I suppose it depends on the kind of discretion your character is seeking. If it's avoiding bulges, something in the Depends/Attends/ATN range is the way to go. If you're looking for something quiet, clothlike covers tend to be quieter. The aforementioned brands have ones with clothlike covers and would seem ideal. However, they're all pretty low capacity and as mentioned above, a leak is hardly discreet. Pull-ups suffer from the same problems as well as being more hassle to change in public (have to take your pants off). Clothlike covers generally tend to let smell through more than plastic. Something to consider.

If keeping a low profile was my only concern, I'd probably gravitate toward either Abena's level 3 (S3, M3, L3), which has close to the level 4 capacity with diminished thickness, Northshore Care's Supreme Lites (smooth plastic backed but pretty quiet), or Tena Slip Active Fit Maxis (thin but decent capacity plastic backed, relatively low crinkle diaper). A white onesie is also a good idea if you want to make sure a shirt won't ride up and expose your diaper.

Last edited:
Original wellness. Seem very thin and like they would be worthless. They do in fact absorb well. They are not as thick and baby like. Some are turned off by the colors. Each size has specific color. Designed that way for easier institutional use.

There are some days I want a thick diaper like Abena. Other days, not into bulk and potential chafing issues.

And I did not like their newer “sporty” ones Sergio or something like that. Although only tried one sample.

Slomo is correct in saying thicker diapers are less noticeable then you think even with a diaper bulge, I have warn dry 24/7’s and now betterdry diapers for the last 3 years with cargo shorts in the summer with no issues just wear one size up and you will be fine. leaks are really noticable and embarrassing if the happen while talking to some one in front of you. With thicker diapers like betterdry you can trust them to do thier job and not panic when you start peeing while in a a group of people no one will notice.

Rob110 said:
Slomo is correct in saying thicker diapers are less noticeable then you think even with a diaper bulge,

Honestly I have bigger problems with getting my jewels crushed under my pants than being more noticeable when wearing thicker diapers. Wearing pants with a looser ("baggy") fit helps solve both of these problems. Most jeans come in several varieties, or at least offer a "relaxed fit" alternative, and that's what I look for. (levis I believe "569" is what I look for with them) Cargo pants and shorts usually have an even roomier fit that's absolutely great for both hiding a diaper bulge and taking the outside pressure off your padding. Cargo pants marked "relaxed fit" are my preference. I've also tried "stretch material" cargo pants and shorts, but I didn't notice any improvement in fit or comfort.

If you wear a t-shirt under your shirt, definitely get a Tall tshirt, those work awesome to keep your diaper from showing if your shirt comes untucked in the back. Fruit of the Loom makes Tall t-shirts in blue and white, they're available at walmart.

bambinod said:
Honestly I have bigger problems with getting my jewels crushed under my pants than being more noticeable when wearing thicker diapers. Wearing pants with a looser ("baggy") fit helps solve both of these problems. Most jeans come in several varieties, or at least offer a "relaxed fit" alternative, and that's what I look for. (levis I believe "569" is what I look for with them) Cargo pants and shorts usually have an even roomier fit that's absolutely great for both hiding a diaper bulge and taking the outside pressure off your padding. Cargo pants marked "relaxed fit" are my preference. I've also tried "stretch material" cargo pants and shorts, but I didn't notice any improvement in fit or comfort.

If you wear a t-shirt under your shirt, definitely get a Tall tshirt, those work awesome to keep your diaper from showing if your shirt comes untucked in the back. Fruit of the Loom makes Tall t-shirts in blue and white, they're available at walmart.

I'm going to second this as well. Normal (and especially tight) pants do not go well with even mid-grade diapers. Once they swell up the pants will start to compress the diaper and will get tight. Leaks become more problematic, and the outline of the diaper becomes really visible (especially when bending over, and double so for thick diapers).

Relaxed or loose fit jeans/ slacks/ shorts are a necessity. Always make sure even these are not tight too though. Often it's best just going one pant size larger as well (with a belt of course). Just don't go too big or they will be comically loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back