• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Discreet Diaper Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

teenindiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So I thought about buying some diapers finally. From experience which site is the most discreet about shipping? I am 15 and It wouldn't be good if I got caught.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You, uh, might want to choose a more appropriate title for threads when you create them :p.

XP Medical is pretty discreet. There are others like DryCare that are also, though DryCare's name is a little more suggestive when you see it on the return address.

You should probably post some more information about your situation. In short, moar post plz.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well in my experience (not much), I have ordered a sample pack of bambinos and they were extremely discreet, I think the only thing they said was the BH group on the return address, and the dry 24/7's say drycare on the return address but that is it.

B

Butterfly Mage

XP Medical is very discrete. All of their products ship in unmarked boxes. I have often wondered if they are an ABDL-aware company since they call adult diapers "diapers" and not "briefs".

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Another vote here for XP Medical, plain brown boxes, and a discreet return address label, nobody would know what was in the box just by looking at it, I've ordered from them several times and always had a good experience.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
XP Medical is very discrete. All of their products ship in unmarked boxes. I have often wondered if they are an ABDL-aware company since they call adult diapers "diapers" and not "briefs".
Gary Evans, the owner of XP, is both AB and TB aware and supportive. I can confidently say that there is no other source in the US with a better combo of good prices, fantastic customer service, and discretion in packaging. Big :thumbsup: to them.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Care Givers Partnership has my Attends drop-shipped from the Attends factory in North Carolina. The cartons are discreet. I have always had excellent service from Care Givers Partnership, but I have never discussed ABDL with them.

S

soren456

A friend of mine had this problem:

Having ordered diapers, he was plagued by follow-up mailings of brochures and sale coupons. HDIS is especially bad about this.

Keep it in mind when you order. If such mailings would embarrass you or compromise your secrecy, make it clear that you do not want further contact. Some places have an option to note that in their check-out procedure. :educate:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
XP Medical is by the the most discreet I seen, ever.

HDIS is not discreet at all, they sent a pamphlet with a sample of tena body wipes. Not to me however, it was addressed to my dad.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
North Shore Care is also a great place for ordering, and has the best prices on Attends I've seen. They also have Tranquility, and one or two others.

element

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
XP Medical is pretty great, indeed. Never had any worries at all about having them ship stuff to my house or to my campus mailbox.

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
To reiterate on everyone else in this thread, XP Medical is the only place that I've ordered diapers from but they came in a plain USPS box with nothing on the label save for the letters XP. They also have sample packs (which is what I ordered) on the site if you just want to try out a few different brands. They shipped less than a full day after I ordered them and arrived only in a few days. So, all in all a rather pleasant experience.

Role
Diaper Lover
The Diaper Super Store is a good one, they are discreet although you have to pay 3$ extra for discreet shipping but they are fast.

V

vonlindeiner

So much for discrete shipping...

I ordered from here...

The first time, my diapers were shipped from XP medical... very discrete... plain brown box...

I ordered again and they just arrived in a Tena box... stamped loud and clear on the outside as to what they were.... The return address this time did NOT say XPMedical... not sure where they came from ... just a cryptic address...

The only saving grace was the box 'looked' like it might have been reused...

My only 'permissable' shipping address is my office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for discrete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vL

donnyba

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have orderd from HDIS and I asked them not to send in a box that had product info on it. The diapers came and where in the origanal box but it was turned in side out and the only thing on the box was the adress that said HDIS. So I was totaly satisfied with them.
Donny.

Status
Not open for further replies.