Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
So, I have been chatting on discord for a few days now and it's pretty great. I have been enjoying myself. However, I did notice there maybe a need for another chat channel for those who want to be in little mode and don't want to have adult conversations or see cursing and such as it will bring them out of little mode.

I especially feel it's important because being in little mode for some people I imagine is good for stress relief and to enjoy their day after a hard days work. But they may still want to have conversations with others from adisc. As it is right now, if they are in little mode, it just makes them avoid the chat when certain topics are being talked about or cursing is used.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion. Thanks for the consideration =^.^=.

Eiben

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I agree with this, I use discord pretty often for other things, it would be cool to have a more text oriented chat for those who don't want to go directly into voice chat like the teamspeak server on this forum.

Edit: having a separate channel for RPing, videos, music sharing, etc. would be cool as well

I'm honestly more interested in just talking to people with similar interests than being in little mode with others, that's not really something I'm comfortable with.

Status
Not open for further replies.