Status
Not open for further replies.

neonnoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
It's always been hard to find baby pacifiers that fit an adult mouth, but to my surprise the new Avent Advanced 6-18m pacifiers are just the thing. They have a large shield with a winged orthodontic nipple that feels huge in the mouth. They're not super babyish, for us non-ABs out there, but still cute enough to add to the little side when the mood strikes.

http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/SCF184_13/avent-soothers-0-6m-advanced-orthodontic-pacifiers

Only one problem -- they seem to have been discontinued online and in stores.

Anyone used these, or know anything about getting a hold of them?

Don't you just hate it when you finally find something you like, only for it to become unavailable?

BluMew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm confused. I followed the link you provided and both the 0-6 and 6-18 size soothers show "Buy from Phillips" buttons and state 'in-stock'.

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm confused. I followed the link you provided and both the 0-6 and 6-18 size soothers show "Buy from Phillips" buttons and state 'in-stock'.

you sure they stopped? doesnt look like that to me.

The one he linked only offers 0-6 months as its size and doesn't list being offered in any other sizes. Some other models are offered in 6-18 months, but not this one.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The one he linked only offers 0-6 months as its size and doesn't list being offered in any other sizes. Some other models are offered in 6-18 months, but not this one.

oh ok, i kinda see why they stopped making them in that size. but sometimes i think they just shouldnt do that because people use them (people here that are AB)

Status
Not open for further replies.