Discipline

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I want to start by say I love and adore my Mommy so very strawberry much.

If I could possibly get my mommy to be more of a disciplinarian or someone who disciplines at all. I have mentioned to her after I did something naughty that she should put me in time out or use the wooded paddle I purchased, never the less she doesn't do it. Well never is not true she may discipline me after I beg for it and blatantly defy her during sex.

Mommy loves to read so can you all recommend a book that will give her ideas for rules, punishments, ways that she can get something out of punishing her baby boy and other discipline things.

Also I am well aware of the breadth and depth of knowledge this group has, so if you any suggestions about discipline for Adult Babies, especially how she can get something out of it.

Thank you everyone, I can't wait for the responses. Ready, set, go!

Reactions: medfet878

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
It's a little difficult to suggest anything without knowing her. There may be a reason she doesn't enjoy discipline and even if not it's hard to suggest something that might help her get something out of it without knowing what she likes or what drives her or what kind of person she is etc.

Spanking and paddling for instance some people just really don't enjoy giving, it does nothing for them or they feel bad about what they have done or are frightened of what damage they may do etc.

I will think this over some more (it's late here) but as is my usual suggestion for anything to do with any form of kinky play (and that's what this is) between partners is to talk with them, properly discuss what you would like them to do, ask what she would feel comfortable doing or if there is a reason she isn't comfortable with it, let her know it's ok and not going to upset you (more than you want it to at least) and so on. Good communication is the key to a successful relationship.

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Belarin
I agree communication is key we have been together for 14 years and going strong. She is my best friend and we have talked about it a few times and I suppose I did not ask/say the right things.

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
If you have to talk someone in to something. If you have to bribe, negotiate or cajole them it’s not worth it. They will never whole heartedly take part in it so ultimately they will not do it “just how you want it”. This just leads to resentment. I think your Gf not participating tells you all you need to know.