Disappointed with recent abu purchase.

bigdawg

Contributor
Role
Let me start by saying I have been buying from abu almost exclusively for 6 years. I feel there product and service are the best in this niche market.
I recently ordered a half case with simple ultra, dinorawrs, sdk and the all new alpha gators. What’s my disappointment you ask? I am bummed I didn’t order a half case of only alpha gators!! These things are awesome, they absolutely exceeded my expectations! I was kind of expecting a cool new design on an dinorawrs chassis or something. But this is an all new diaper with a super soft outer layer. This is the most authentic diaper I’ve had in my 10ish years of buying real abdl diapers.

So to sum up, I’m not actually disappointed with abu at all, I’m just bummed I didn’t order more alphagators. I also had a special request on my order which they were unable to perform but they had an alternate solution. You can’t ask for better service.

Reactions: TigerDL, Nowididit and fleckothefennec

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well played clickbait.

I would be into the new alpha gatorz or little kings if they were plastic backed.
I certainly won't pay premium dollars for a cloth backed diaper since most medical ones are cloth backed.
Aside from the cute prints and maybe some comfort, I just can't see the appeal unless you're a cloth backed only person.

But my question is, why does the newer generations hate medical diaps so much if they've all pretty much converted to cloth backing? I guess we're a fickle bunch lol

Reactions: Nowididit

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
But my question is, why does the newer generations hate medical diaps so much if they've all pretty much converted to cloth backing?
It's because medical diapers aren't printed and we like our diapers to have prints on them.

I bought a full cate of little kings and I kind of regret it and kind of don't. I like little kings but I realized that I prefer plastic backed over cloth backed after wearing them for a while now.

Reactions: TigerDL and Abdlchriscrinkle

bigdawg

Contributor
Role
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Well played clickbait.

I would be into the new alpha gatorz or little kings if they were plastic backed.
I certainly won't pay premium dollars for a cloth backed diaper since most medical ones are cloth backed.
Aside from the cute prints and maybe some comfort, I just can't see the appeal unless you're a cloth backed only person.

But my question is, why does the newer generations hate medical diaps so much if they've all pretty much converted to cloth backing? I guess we're a fickle bunch lol
I definitely don’t hate medical diapers. I actually really enjoy them. I’m typically a fan of plastic but these new alphagatorz just check all the boxes and feel so real to me.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like medical diapers but dislike cloth back medical diapers. I think they are too institutional looking. I do however love the cloth backed ABDL diapers and LKs and AGZs have hit the nail on the head as far as authenticity of modern infant diapers. The only thing missing is 1 tab per side. Now with the introduction of positional printing we ABDLs are only a few steps away from the most authentic looking infant diaper in an adult size!!

Last edited:

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
bigdawg said:
Let me start by saying I have been buying from abu almost exclusively for 6 years. I feel there product and service are the best in this niche market.
I recently ordered a half case with simple ultra, dinorawrs, sdk and the all new alpha gators. What’s my disappointment you ask? I am bummed I didn’t order a half case of only alpha gators!! These things are awesome, they absolutely exceeded my expectations! I was kind of expecting a cool new design on an dinorawrs chassis or something. But this is an all new diaper with a super soft outer layer. This is the most authentic diaper I’ve had in my 10ish years of buying real abdl diapers.

So to sum up, I’m not actually disappointed with abu at all, I’m just bummed I didn’t order more alphagators. I also had a special request on my order which they were unable to perform but they had an alternate solution. You can’t ask for better service.
They are awesome aren’t they ! As are the little kings. The cloth backing is so comfortable. They never leak, especially with good plastic pants over.