• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Dirty Jobs Feb 03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
Feb 03, 9:00 pm
(60 minutes)
Dirty Jobs
Diaper Cleaner
TV-PG (L)

Mike journeys to Queen Creek, Arizona to press olives into oil and then heads to Sacramento, California to clean dirty diapers.

Definitely a Dirty Job.:baby-laugh:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Feb 03, 9:00 pm
(60 minutes)
Dirty Jobs
Diaper Cleaner
TV-PG (L)

Mike journeys to Queen Creek, Arizona to press olives into oil and then heads to Sacramento, California to clean dirty diapers.

Definitely a Dirty Job.:baby-laugh:
Hm, cool. My only reason for posting is to say that ":baby-laugh:" is, without a question, the creepiest smiley I've seen to date :p.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
ha, dirty jobs is without question a funny show

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
This won't be the first diaper related dirty job he's done. He went to a daycare once to get some dirty diapers for something and they made him change the diapers.

B

babydiaper24

Yeah dirty jobs awsome show have to watch everytime it on can't wait see how bad the mess is with this one.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Hm, cool. My only reason for posting is to say that ":baby-laugh:" is, without a question, the creepiest smiley I've seen to date :p.
Agreed Someone dealet it from the list.

I've been waiting for this.

m8mamiya

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I kinda like that show, and i think i did see that baby changing episode...but since i got into half way i was pretty confused on why they were doing it. Seemed like some sort of testing facility though.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I will certainly watch out for it, seeing as I've missed this one. Maybe I can look for it around the internets.
--Evan

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i cant wait to watch the show tonight. i am so excited!

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I watched it, decent documentary. Although at the very end, the whole camera crew was shown wearing diapers. Wasn't expecting that.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
hehe, saw the commercial for that. its a baby cloth diaper pickup service.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
It was a good show and the shot at the end with the camera crew in diapers was both funny and disturbing.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I recorded it on my DVD recorder onto a DVD so I can watch it and possibly bittorrent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.