Status
Not open for further replies.

SabuInu

Unsure lil Pupper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hey everyone, I thought I just share this in case you don't know yet :)

Humblebundle is giving away Dirt 3 for free https://www.humblebundle.com/store

What is Humblebundle?

Humble Bundle, Inc. is a digital storefront for video games, which grew out of its original offering of Humble Bundles, collections of games sold at a price determined by the purchaser and with a portion of the price going towards charity and the rest split between the game developers. Humble Bundle continues to offer these limited-time bundles, but have expanded to include a persistent storefront. The Humble Bundle concept was initially run by Wolfire Games in 2010, but by its second bundle, the Humble Bundle company was spun out to manage the promotion, payments, and distribution of the bundles.

Initial bundles were typically collections of independently developed games featuring multi-platform support (including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux platforms) provided without digital rights management (DRM). Occurring every few months, the two-week Humble Bundles drew media attention, with several bundles surpassing $1 million in sales. Subsequently, the bundles became more frequent and expanded to include games from established developers, AAA publishers, games for Android-based devices, bundles promoting game jams, and bundles featuring digital copies of music, books and comic books. Bundles are presently offered on a more regular basis, with a persistent storefront for individual game sales.

The Humble Bundle offerings support a number of charities, including Child's Play, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, charity: water, the American Red Cross and the Wikimedia Foundation.[1] By October 2015, the total charitable amount raised by the Bundles exceeded $65 million across 50 different charities.[2] By the end of October 2014, participating developers have grossed more than $100 million.[3][4] The success of the Humble Bundle approach has inspired a number of similar efforts to offer "pay what you want" bundles for smaller titles, including Indie Gala and Indie Royale.
-Wikipedia

Dirt 3 tries much too hard to be cool. Still got it, why not. But if you want to drive rally cars go get Dirt Rally at -50%. :)

I've played all of the Dirt games. I liked how they were though I didn't really get into them much since I liked the feel of only doing rally instead of everything else. Then again I got my start playing Colin McRae Rally on the PS1 so I guess that kinda explains things. But I do agree with the above post. If you want a good realistic rally game then Dirt Rally is the way to go. It is a lot like Richard Burns Rally as many people have said.

Hey guys, now 'GRID' is for free on Humblebundle - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grid-free-game

Merry Christmas ^^'

btw. is it possible to edit my opening post and thread title so that I can just update when something new comes for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back