Dinner out embarrassment

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
After I pickup up my daughter from work yesterday we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner (I got on the waitlist an hr before she got done) , we went to dinner and had a great night ordered the valentines dinner for me and my wife and our daughter got the 8oz Sirloin. Paid for dinner and left when we got hone I went to poo I loosened my belt and my pants fell off unbuttoned and zipper down I was mortified I couldn’t help but think how many people saw my diaper and I couldn’t get that thought out of my head all night so I’m hoping that sharing it here will help me calm down and stop worrying about it.

• Wow
Reactions: Jr2012
Highly doubt anyone saw it. Your belt was buckled, shirt was on, and you were sitting at a table. No worries. You are good.

Reactions: skunk053, Jim100 and jasonm03
After a while I just stopped worrying if anyone sees my diaper ... I know my diaper sometimes shows when I am bending down or reaching up, can't be helped. No one has ever said anything to my face about my diapers.

I wear baggy pants and a loose shirt to hide it as best as I can.

Reactions: Jr2012, skunk053, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
I have to agree, I doubt anyone saw it and if they did, they were polite enough not to say anything. There has been times when I go out to eat, that the my shirt was tucked into the back of my diaper when I sat down. No one has ever said anything. We know what we have on and makes us more self confidence about it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Jim100 and jasonm03
We all have been there, don't sweat the small stuff.

Reactions: Angelapinks, skunk053, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I don't care anymore if someone notices my diapers and rubber pants. I feel secure, my fiancee knows all about my diaper fetish and participates with me. I always wear diapers and rubber pants when the two go out for dinner and we eat at some pretty great places. Some have private restrooms and I have had my diapers changed by my fiancee a few times while eating out. I do like to go potty in my diapers when we go out.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, pampers47 and jasonm03
In the back of my mind I knew that probably nobody saw it but I just couldn’t think straight and what everyone here said makes sense

Reactions: Jr2012, skunk053 and BobbiSueEllen
jasonm03 said:
In the back of my mind I knew that probably nobody saw it but I just couldn’t think straight and what everyone here said makes sense
Well then I won’t comment, as long as you guys have got a streak like that going I would just mess it up!

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Don’t worry about what happened it can’t be changed. If someone saw it they probably thought it was just underwear. But if they saw it as a diaper than it was a learning experience for them. After all you are human and not a monster or alien from outer space. Just laugh about it and live life to it’s fullest. My diaper shows a lot of times due to the bulk but I don’t care if people know. If someone asked I would tell them about it with kindness and a smile.

Reactions: Jr2012, BobbiSueEllen and jasonm03
Even if people saw your diaper, which I doubt, better to see a diaper than wet pants.

Reactions: hoimi, skunk053, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Don't stress about it people probably didn’t notice your diaper and if they did they would think medical issue and not think twice about it wet pants are way more noticeable as Frungie has already mentioned 🙂.

Before I started wearing onesies to help hide and support my diaper I was standing in line at a Tims waiting to order and my sister inlaw walked by me and pulled my shirt down in the back to cover my diaper as my shirt had ridden up We all talked about it afterwards when we re back in the car I was appreciateive but I didnt stress about my diaper being exposed as most people probably never noticed :)

Reactions: Jr2012, BobbiSueEllen and Jim100
I wouldn't worry to much about it. I'm diapered 24/7, and we do go out and eat every now and then. I usually wear a onsie if we're out, but if I don't have one on I'm sure others have noticed the top of my diaper peaking over my pants if my shirt rises. I don't care what other think, and my diapers keep my pants dry.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jim100
If your pants were closed enough you didnt notice they were unbuttoned AND your wife AND daughter didnt notice then I'm pretty positive no one else saw anything either.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jim100
through a zipper a little white would look like underwear anyway. Your fine.

Reactions: Jim100 and BobbiSueEllen
Hey, at least you weren’t on a platform giving a sermon with your zipper open. Happened to an old teacher of mine. Black suit and white underwear in front his whole church and on camera

Reactions: Jim100
Back