Dilemma (getting diapers when you live in the country)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
Other
So, my family and I recently moved out to the country. The nearest store is at least 15 miles away. So I am officially screwed. I dont possibly know how I am going to get ahold of some more diapers. My stash is running really low. I hope I dont have to wait 2 years till I can drive until I get some more. That would suck big time. I am asking for some options...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Order online, walk, bike. If you want them that bad you will find a way to get to the store. I do suggest, however, to use the search function, I'm sure there are tons more topics on this issue.

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
Other
wow you guys are fast to answer...impressive

Yeah there aint no way I can get to the nearest store by bike, walk with enough time my parents not know...too dangerous anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
([rips his fur out] Urgh...sorry...I have a thing about spelling. It's "dilemma," actually. ^-^;; [changes the subject])

From the sound of things, you don't have too many options to procure padding for yourself. Obviously, you can't quite buy them covertly without sacrificing a lot of time to actually get to the store, and I can understand to how painful it is to come to terms with this fact. There are always alternatives to what you can do to acquire the precious nectar that most infantilists strive for, but I can't vouch personally for any of the possibilities, nor could I recommend them without warning of potential risks in personal privacy.

In any case, I would recommend searching for some form of transportation that you could utilize to get to the store and purchase diapers, like a bike or something. But I'm not sure of what options you have open to you. In the end, you might have to live for a few years without diapers. Sad and unfortunate, but it's better to stay safe with your secrets than to risk them buying what keeps them going.

EDIT: Takes me forever to type my responses out. I can see now that biking is out of the equation. ^-^;

Last edited:

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Did you think about taking a bus? I know it sounds a little crazy but if you plan it out and get a schedule it might work. I definitely agree with HardcoreMickal on this one. It's totally up to you, if you think it's too risky then don't do it, just wait until an opportunity arises later. It sounds like you've made trips like this before, so I think you'll be fine. I hope everything works out and that you find a quick means of transportation.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hmmm So your mail will be put in a post box at the end of your driveway or go to the nearest general store that runs a post office? So anything big and bulky will cause talk? I can only suggest mail-order plastic pants and rigging your own cloth diapers. They'll be shipped in discrete packaging on request... Amazon.com is trying to get into shipping things other than media... You could see if they would put a book & plp's in the same package? In Canada you can get a pre-paid credit card at 15 or 16; Muchmusic has been hawking them for a year now (some of their ads with *bdl content) - I bet MTV has a similar scheme in the USA. You are right - this is a dilemma... Wait! Do you go into town for school? Or are you homeschooled?

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
Other
I do go into town for school. This was a way I was thinking could be easy. I take the bus and I could get off at a stop close to a store. The only thing is I wouldnt be able to get to my real stop then and I would some how have to explain to my parents...I am thinking of a plan to tell them to let me get off at a different stop one day and then they pick me up later...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why don't you just tell them you made some new friends, and one of them lives out near you and your going to walk home from school? May be a far way but if you just tell your parents you really want to keep this kid as a friend, and he walks every day, so you'd try it out to see how hard it is to walk home?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Why don't you just tell them you made some new friends, and one of them lives out near you and your going to walk home from school? May be a far way but if you just tell your parents you really want to keep this kid as a friend, and he walks every day, so you'd try it out to see how hard it is to walk home?
Good idea, but most moms would be like "no way its too far and dangerous for you to go on the road by yourself."

Well I would suggest the bike is your best bet, do you have a bike? If not then the idea you just gave about telling your parents your getting at a different stop. That could work but you have to come up with a legit excuse why is the problem. A good excuse for getting off at a different stop would be you need some school supplies you dont have at home for school tommorow. Hopefully they wont offer to drive you there haha.

Also what kind of country has buses in America!!?? lol Not the country I know, Are you talking about the school bus?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Eh if that doesn't work, say your friends parents are picking you up, and you will be spending a couple hours there... and their parents will drive you home. That way you can just walk.

If your parents look for the car... just say something like "Oh, they were having a hard time finding the house, so I just had them drop me off down the street."

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Xboxbaby, i know how you feel i am in the same situation, i live 8 miles away from the closest store, and if xboxbaby lives anywhere like i do its all trees, grass and just basically nothing, the closest house is like 3 miles away, and deffo not any buses. not like a subdivision or something and way to dangerous to bike or walk, but luckily for my i have my drivers license permit, and getting my full license soon.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Xboxbaby, i know how you feel i am in the same situation, i live 8 miles away from the closest store, and if xboxbaby lives anywhere like i do its all trees, grass and just basically nothing, the closest house is like 3 miles away, and deffo not any buses. not like a subdivision or something and way to dangerous to bike or walk, but luckily for my i have my drivers license permit, and getting my full license soon.
I'd really hate living in a place like that, totally cut off from civlization. I wish you good luck getting diapers in an environment like that. THe only way seems to be to ask your parents to take you to a store and leave you alone because you're buying birthday presents for them. The excuse also works during CHristmas season, but that's just behind us.

Peachy

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
tell ur parents ur hanging out with some m8s in the town after school. buy the diapers and put them in ur school bag then get ur mom to pick u up? would that work?

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd really hate living in a place like that, totally cut off from civlization. I wish you good luck getting diapers in an environment like that. THe only way seems to be to ask your parents to take you to a store and leave you alone because you're buying birthday presents for them. The excuse also works during CHristmas season, but that's just behind us.

Peachy
same here peachy, to far away from people for me :p

Just incase something bad happens....

Celtic, thats proberly the best thing she could do.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur

Peachy

Well, i am getting my own car and license pretty soon, so ill be able to drive myself to get some then x)

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
if I was in that position I would be thinking of how I should tell my parents. (me is so week and skinny that he can barely walk to school without falling asleep in the road)

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
IMHO you should just try ordering from the net if your parents don't really snoop that much, XPmedical ships discreetly so unless they actually opened the package they wouldn't know. Otherwise you're pretty SOL until you get a car, wouldn't advise walking that far just for diapers.

Role
Diaper Lover
How far into the country?
As in, Aussie middle-of-Western-Australia country?
Because, I lived in the country and was still able to get depends and tena

Status
Not open for further replies.