Dignity Ultrashield plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Anyone know anything about these? someone is offering me 9 cases for $20, are thease any good and is it worth it, right now all I have is depends sooo ya....

Thanks!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well are they the right size cases for you? According to some site, there are 96 in a case...It seems suspicious that they are offering 9 cases for only $20

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It happens. I bought 2 cases of diapers a few years back for $5 each on eBay because the owner needed to get rid of them FAST.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It happens. I bought 2 cases of diapers a few years back for $5 each on eBay because the owner needed to get rid of them FAST.

I guess...Is ther link to where you found these? A case of these diapers are like $40-$50 I think...And 9 cases for $20 is really cheap...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
9 cases for $20 is a deal. If nothing else you could resell them for $10 a peice.

The problem with that many diapers is typically storing and hiding them

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd say do it. You can tell the rest of us how they are and if they suck you can resell them for a profit. It says it's a cash pick up, so there's no risk of sending money and then not getting the pads/diapers. I say go for it.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You can always use them as stufferes if they suck, I would go for it, but for that price I bet there not that good, or they just don't fit the guy and he has no way of getting rid of them.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Those aren't cases...They are regular bags...If you do get them, try to do it in a public place or something, have someone that could check in on you, don't go in his house...Cuz there are a lot of creeps out there

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It seems like a good deal, but like pojo says be careful what you do.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
If you do get them, try to do it in a public place or something, have someone that could check in on you, don't go in his house...Cuz there are a lot of creeps out there
Agreed

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
echoing what they said, even though they're diapers, do the sale in a public place. no quantity of cheap diapers are worth your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.