Dignity PM Overnight Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

dprabdldpr3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know how the Dignity PM overnight diapers are? It has been really hard to find reviews for them. I ordered a 10 pack will be able to try them out soon. I am really excited though and am curious to hear how they hold up? How do they compare to the Tranquility ATN's?

thickdiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They arent bad. They have a cloth like backing and decent absorbency. My only gripe is no waistbands or inner leak guards.

I don't know for sure, but I am 99% positive that Dignity is the one who manufactures the A+ diapers for XP Medical. I have put them side by side, and noticed that they are nearly identical except for thickness (A+ are probably double or more thickness).

If you want a cheap but decent plastic backed one, try their Dignity Classic Extra. http://us.hartmann.info/Dignity_Classic_Extra_Brief.php. They are only about $5 to $6 a bag online through DiaperBuys.

dprabdldpr3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
you are right thickdiapers. I finally am able to wear them and they are great. I will say I was a bit skeptic when I first put them on but they really do hold up. I agree, I am not a fan of no leak guards but they do hold multiple wettings quite well. Even though they are really cheap from diaper buys.com, I still think I will pay a few extra bucks and buy the Tranquility ATN's

Status
Not open for further replies.