Digiclipse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
What? You don't believe in the Digiclipse?

Non-believer.
GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, HATER!

Disclaimer: Needs to join Kraiden in a Padded Cell if I believe this.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Ha! Ha!

Yo soy nuts! (I am nuts!, or a gangster health food)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
God...im resisting the urge to post this on every forum that has a high population of *cough*#chan*cough* users.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
God...im resisting the urge to post this on every forum that has a high population of *cough*#chan*cough* users.
They already know about it. It's not worth their (apparently precious) time.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Bah. I like my internet religions interactive, not just with the believers but with the gods themselves. What has the digiverse created? Where are the golden tablets or the burning bushes? A mythology by itself is not enough, not these days. Empiricists like things testable and solid to the touch. Ancient weapons and hokey religions are no match...

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:growup:... some ppl are just... ugh... is there any more room in your padded cell kraiden? cuz I need to be away from these things for a while :damnpc:

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
This is a joke, right? Because it's just... stupid. I mean, they seem to be reasonably intelligent people - they're not writing like "OMG we beliv digimon xist!". Yet... they're taking this delusion way to far! It doesn't make any sense at all, how could someone actually believe this is real?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
So, what do they expect? Pikachoo to come sailing in through the sky?

I'll eat my hat if that happens.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So, what do they expect? Pikachoo to come sailing in through the sky?

I'll eat my hat if that happens.
<geekmode>

noo noo, pikachu is POKEmon, they are talking about DIGImon :p

</geekmode>

hmm, I really know too much about this stuff... how did this happen? :smile1:

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wish to believe that these guys are actually trolls, and are laughing their heads off from ''OMG LIEK WTF'' reactions they get
If of course, they're NOT, then I'll be damned. :wallbash:

Role
Diaper Lover
Ok, so even today I like digimon, and in essence of watching all those shows, I wish that Digimon do excist...but this is sadly one step out reality. As much as I hate admitting it, the show is used for consummer-ism, and is not real.

Darn reality! Ruining dreams and possibilities!

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
HERETICS! The Dark Digimon will return! Do you not understand, the media is hiding the existance of the Digital Word from you! Sheeple!

Ron Paul knows the truth! He was an original digidestined, and he's going to open relations with them when he becomes president, but the evil digimon that control the corporations are putting him down!

Agumon, come and save me!

</sarcasm>

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like digimon a bit but I still think they are real I've seen them on tv :D

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OMGGGGGG i knew eet from teh bgining!!1!11 digimonm exist 4 realz!!!11111!!1oneone! we r gnna summon dem togeter in a few monts!!1

Bah, what can I say besides 'LOL'?

X

xdeadx

I am a really big fan of Digimon but this is just stupid...

Digimon aren't real sadly T_T

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
You know, scientifically speaking it might be possible to create entire worlds out of data in the future (Maybe one year, maybe one thousand years). However, self-aware programs are almost certainly going to exist inside of twenty years.

As a note, I may not be perceiving this properly because I stopped watching digimon about... eight years ago.

F

FullMetal

...They aren't real? Bu- Bu- But whose going to fight off the evils of the world now?!?! Bush? We are all doomed!!! *Runs around for awhile until a wall hits him*

*Wakes up sane* Listen, if people can believe in God, then why the hell not a wold with creatures made by a glitch in programming? I tend to believe that is more possible than any religion we have now...but I wonder what will happen when they put those 'digivices' up into the sky and nothing happens...I hope they don't riot, last thing we need are people in the streets creaming "WHERE ARE MY DIGIMON!!!" ...eek

FullMetal

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That "faith" strangely reminds me of Raëlism.

@Colonel: I dunno why, when and how but I've imagined some kind of customizable world where you actually get "teleported" in some way inside with a "real" avatar. XP I'm weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.