Cammer

Country Boy Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Does anyone else have days where you leak every hour or more and than other days where you can’t pee to save your life and maybe you’ll pee twice a day if your lucky but when your bladder finally lets go it’s a flood

Reactions: Diprs2
Oh for sure.

Yep, same here. Today was a bad day. Lots of leakage and cramps. Yesterday hardly any...

My only problems are this cold weather as I will take a leak before going out emptying my bladder and then go out only to find within a couple of hundred yards my Nappy is receiving a wetting, the cold really gets to me and wrings out my bladder every time with maybe three or four wettings in as little as an hour, when I get back that is one really soggy Nappy that needs ugent changing.

Some days I get away with one before bed and other day I have to change mid way thought the day because the nappy is about to leak everyware I wear very absorbent nappies.

As much as I read here from others, but also from my own experience it's quite usual that incontinence is sometimes up and down. Usually I need two attends flex over the day and one Tena Maxi for the night. Sometimes I need only one diaper over the day, on bad days I need 3, aseldom even 4 over the day. Bad thing is that you never know - is today a good one, a bad one or a normal one? So, especially if being not at home, it's always best to be prepared for the worst...and being happy if you don't needed the extra one(s)!

Reactions: Diprs2 and joemama
Back