Difference in Age

SurfinBeachBum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
"Jacob! Wake up or you'll be late for school!"

Ugh, why did mom have to be so loud in the morning. My name is Jacob Meyer, and I'm an ordinary senior in high school. I'm somewhat athletic, pretty scholarly, and more handsome than most guys. But otherwise I wouldn't say I stick out too much. "Yeah yeah, I know Mom."

I got dressed and headed out the door. As a senior, I was allowed to drive to school. I made it to school just in time and went to first period. English. The day winded down quickly and uneventfully, and we eventually reached lunch. The fun part. I sat down with some friends and ate, the food wasn't bad, and I got to relax. The worst of my schedule was over. But that wasn't why it was fun. A freshman girl I knew walked by, and we always traded smiles. She was really cute and such a sweetheart. Her name was Maddie Freeman, and I kind of had a crush on her. The problem was our age gap. While I desperately wanted to be with her. I knew my social standing would suffer if I dated a freshman. We normally didn't do much other than smile and acknowledge each other. If I walked by as she did, I'd brush her on the shoulder or something, I loved contact with her, but was stuck otherwise.

Lunch ended, and I had to take some easier classes. Piano lab, public speaking, just some electives to fill my schedule. Afterwards I headed home since my classes were done and Seniors could leave. I got home and took a nap. Senioritis had hit, and I had already gotten into a school of my choice. I woke up around 6 or so, and thought of one thing. The cute girl I wanted to be close with. I shot her a text, since that was the only way we could talk freely without looking suspicious. "Hey Sweetheart, what's up?" Send.

"Not much, I'm just doing some homework. And you?"

"I just woke up... I don't really do homework much anymore." I couldn't hide the truth.

"That's lucky, I wish I was a senior."

"I wish you were a senior too!" I teased. If she were, we'd be dating with no problem right now. But her being younger was cute and X harmful in itself. I cherished her.

"Haha very funny. I've only got a few years to go..." She trailed off before an additional message. "Hey, you wanna maybe go skating like we used to? No one really goes anymore, so we'd be able to just hang out."

The local roller rink was a place everyone used to hang out at in middle school, it was the place to be. "Yeah, I think I'd love that. Friday, right?"

"Right. I can't wait to go."

"I can't either. Pick you up at 6:30." I said, ending the conversation. At this point I can't stop grinning.

The rest of the week went by fairly quickly. Our smiles at lunch seemed a lot more enthusiastic and eager, all because the end of the week would hopefully be something special. Friday came, and I started to get ready. I threw on a slate colored casual button down shirt, along with some skinny jeans and a belt. I looked pretty good. I grabbed my skates and headed out the door.

I got to her house and waited in the car. She came out a 6:35, and she was looking cute as always. I'm not very good at describing girls clothes, but whatever it was, it was adorable. We chatted on the way to the roller rink, and she looked nervous. I couldn't blame her, being alone in a car with an older guy must be nerve racking, but I knew she trusted me. We got there and I paid for the both of us. She thanked me, and we started our night.

The Roller rink was very much like we remembered. An ovular skating area, with a snack shack and some seating, simple, but good entertainment. The bulk of the people there were younger than Maddie, so we didn't have to worry about people we know seeing us. We just skated for the first hour or so, talking a lot, flirting and enjoying each other's company. They held races. She didn't compete, but she cheered for me. I ended up winning since I used to skate a lot, but it wasn't a big deal. I got a free small soda. The real prize was a hug from Maddie after it ended. We spent the rest of the night talking, about school, our futures, our favorite things, I got along with her so well. Time flew by, and the place was closing. "I had a really great time, thank you so much for bringing me." Maddie said.

"I did too. Thanks you so much for coming with me. You really are the sweetest." I said. After that I bent down and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed and grinned, but I could tell she was happy. I was happy too. I drove her home and stopped right in front of her house. Before she got out she wanted to say something. "Hey... I really really like you... Like a lot... I loved spending time with you and I want to spend more time with you. Jacob, will you go out with me?" She said, and went silent, eagerly and anxiously awaiting an answer.

"Do it." I thought to myself. "Say yes. You know you love her."

"Maddie... I really really like you too. You may just be the sweetest girl alive.... But... I'm quite a bit older than you. It wouldn't look good for either of us if we were date. Senior/Freshman relationships are so taboo and we'll each look bad. I think it's best if we just hold off on that..." I said to her. I was hurting her, and myself. But I thought that was best. So I was going to stick with it.

"I... I understand..." That was all she said before getting out of the car and walking inside. I cried that night, and I don't think I was the only one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, this is my first story. I don't read as much as I should, or at least books, so I'm not too strong in the story department, but I had an idea that I wanted to write. THIS IS an Ab/Dl story, even though there are no aspects of it right now. I wanted to set the story without any of it, otherwise it would be too heavy. I know generally where I want to go with it, so hopefully all goes well. Critiquing is welcomed! Especially on the writing aspect since I'm not too comfortable using dialogue. Tell me what you think, thanks!

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
It's interesting that the senior boy is the shy one around the freshman girl. Unusual. Anyway, I'd say you have a nice start here, but don't be afraid to slow down for more description. When you do, it's fine, and I've seen stories much more rushed than this one, but you're setting a scene here and introducing characters, so take all the time you need. :)

SurfinBeachBum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BEEP. BEEP.

Morning hit, and something was a bit different, yet familiar. I had wet the bed, again. Wetting the bed wasn't unusual for me, it happened after stressful nights. I still do it from time to time, and have gotten used to it. After last night, it only made sense that I woke up wet. I stripped the bed and put it in the wash. Then I went to pee. But nothing had come out. Strange, even after wetting the bed, I still normally needed to pee a little. I paid it no mind and started my day. I had to go to the mall with my mom to buy some more clothes.

We headed out and started at the usual places. I liked lighter clothes, and never wore a winter jacket, even if it was January. I bought a new sweatshirt, some shorts and jeans, and a bunch of t-shirts. I didn't wear much else on a casual basis, but did have some nice dress clothes. I love getting the chance to show those off. After that was all done, we headed to the food court, and bought some burgers and fries. I was really hungry and needed to eat. "After eating, we need to go to the pet store to get some food for the dog." My mom told me.

I agreed and we set off to the car. I got in the passengers seat and let my mom drive. As we pulled out of the parking lot, I really needed to pee. "Hold on, I need to go to the bathroom."

"Really? Can't you wait a few minutes? The store is close by."

"I think so-", I didn't get to finish that statement, I just started peeing my pants and all over the seat. My pants clearly showed I had an accident, and I was sitting in a puddle on the seat.

"Oh my God!" Exclaimed my mother, clearly in shock. She knew I wet the bed, but I hadn't had a daytime accident in years. "You really couldn't hold it."

I sat there in silence. I was shocked. Here I was, 18 years old, going to college soon, sitting in a puddle of my own pee. My mother tried to comfort me, "Look, you had an accident. We'll get home and clean you up soon, but for now you'll have to wait. We need to get your dog some food."

"Mmm." Was all I could utter. I wanted to cry. But I refused to cry in front of others, even my mom. I sat in my puddle and waited for my mom to come back. It felt forever. I was starting to get cold, and just wanted out. I was so ashamed. Finally my mom came back.

"You did not!?" Exclaimed my mother. I was confused. What was she talking about? She already knew I peed myself, why was she asking again?

"Did what?"

"Why did you poop your pants!?"

I looked at her completely lost. Of course I hadn't pooped my pants. I wasn't a baby. I shifted myself a little bit, and a stench erupted from under me. "The hell!?"

I had literally pooped my pants. I didn't notice, but here I was, sitting in the front of the car, with wet and poopy pants. How on earth had this happened? I was an adult! Not a baby! "Mom, I swear, I didn't notice!"

"You didn't notice? You mean you didn't know you had pooped your pants till I told you?"

I nodded in shame. This was humiliating. Even if only my own mother saw me. Neither of us said another word. She drove us home on what was the most uncomfortable car ride I've ever been in. We got home, and before letting me get out of the car, my mom said this, "I'll schedule a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. It's one thing to have an accident, it's another thing to not notice you've pooped your own pants."

I gave her one more nod and went inside
and I immediately went to the bathroom. I stripped everything and didn't realize how bad it had been. There was a complete load in my pants. It was full, and had begun to slide down my leg. I ran the water, and jumped in before it warmed up. It was cold, but just being in the shower felt good. I rinsed everything and was finally starting to feel better. Then I noticed another thing. I had been peeing. I didn't know how long, but I was peeing. I tried to stop the flow but couldn't. My body just kept peeing. The worst part was that I hadn't even felt it. I just saw it coming out. I quickly finished my shower and hopped out. What was going on? Why did I keep having accidents? This was too much for me. I needed to get to the doctor's as soon as possible. I threw on some underwear and hopped into bed. I needed to sleep through this, even if it meant sleeping at 6 pm.

My alarm went off quite early the next morning. The only time the doctor's could fit us in was 7 am. I woke up, and my bed was wet... Again... But as I started to get up I felt something else between my legs, and the smell was worse than normal. I had pooped in bed. The second time within 24 hours that something like this had happened. Something was definitely wrong, and I needed to figure it out soon. I stripped the sheets and showered quickly before getting in the car with my mom. Hopefully the Doctors could tell us something.

"How was your bed last night?" My mom asked.

"I wet it." I half-lied. I couldn't tell her that her adult son has pooped himself twice consecutively. We got to the doctor's office and walked in. They kept us waiting 15 minutes longer than expected, but eventually they let us in. I changed into a patient's gown and waited for the Doctor to show. He came in as expected and introduced himself. "Hello, My name is Doctor Gazillo, I'll be conducting some tests on you.... Jacob." He said glancing at his papers to find my name. "It says here you were having some bathroom problems?" Would you care to elaborate a bit?"

I couldn't speak up. I was way too incredibly ashamed of myself. Noticing this, my mom took charge for me. "We were out shopping yesterday, when Jacob said he needed to go to the bathroom. It wasn't long before he ended up peeing all over himself and the car seat." I grew red when she said that. "We still had one more errand to run, so I left him in the car, and when I returned, he had pooped his pants without noticing whatsoever. I knew immediately that this was more than just an accident and wanted to nip it in the bud. So we scheduled an appointment for today."

"That's rather peculiar. Does he have any history of past accidents?"

"He still wets the bed on occasion. He did yesterday as well as this morning."

"I see. Well Mrs. Mayer, thank you for your explanation. I'm going to need to ask you to leave so we can start with the tests."

"Of course." My mom said before leaving the room. I was nervous

"Jacob, is there anything you'd like to tell me without your mother in the room?"

I thought about it. "I had also pooped myself last night..." I told him. It was hard to say, even though he was a health professional.

"Okay. That's understandable. It's important I get all the information. Now we'll be conducting a series of tests today to try and figure out exactly what caused this. Now before we begin, do you have to use the bathroom?"

I thought about it, but I really didn't have to. I shook my head and he took that as an answer. They started testing everything, ranging from x-rays to taking blood, to poking and probing me in some very uncomfortable areas. After the majority of it was done, they were just testing some reflexes and how my body felt. Then they pressed on my bladder to see how I'd react. That wasn't the greatest idea. My body reacted by instantly peeing. I got the gown soaked and myself. But that wasn't the end of it. My bowels erupted and emptied into my underwear. The nurse who'd been working with me tried to reassure me, but I just blanked out. They told me to go clean up. I went to the bathroom and threw out my underwear. I wiped off all the poop as best I could with dry toilet paper, and put on a new gown. I still felt dirty, but there wasn't much else I could do. When I returned, Dr. Gazillo was waiting.

"I heard what happened. Don't worry, you're not the first to have an accident here. Now we have to talk about a very important issue. Protection. It seems this will be a recurring issue, and cannot be ignored. While I know you must be opposed to wearing diapers, it is the most suitable option at the moment, until we get the test results back, it's important to stay protected." Dr. Gazillo said. He pulled out a white diaper. "Can you put this on yourself?"

I was once again in shock. I had to wear diapers?! Diapers are for babies who can't make it to the toilet. Granted, I did fit half that description. I resigned myself to my fate. "I can do it myself." I said with my head down in shame. I took it and went to the bathroom. I had never really seen an adult in a diaper, and wasn't sure how to put it on. I pulled it up under my legs and tried to tape it. It didn't feel or look right, but it would have to do. I came out and let them finish the tests. When it was all said and done, I pulled my pants back on, and put my shirt on. I met my mom in the lobby. She had been informed of what happened, and had a pack of diapers under her arm. We hurried out before anyone could see us and sat in the car before speaking. "They told me what happened. I'll go online and order some more, but these should last us till then. It seems like something is seriously wrong with your body. They said the test could be back as soon as 2 weeks."

"Two weeks!? I'm gonna have to wear diapers that long?"

"I hate to break it to you, but chances are you'll be in them a lot longer than 2 weeks. They may find the problem, but the solution might not be quite as obvious."

I frowned. I wanted to cry badly at that point, but I choked back the tears. There wasn't much I could do. We headed to the McDonald's drive through and ordered food. We parked so we could eat before leaving. I normally eat quite quickly and finished before my mom. I layed back and closed my eyes, not noticing the wet spot forming on my pants. I wasn't quite as lucky with my mom.

"Jacob, honey? You peed your pants."

I shot up and looked. Surely enough, my pants were wet. Great. Weren't these diapers supposed to keep it inside the diaper? I took off my pants not caring at this point and saw that it clearly leaked. Then my mom spoke, "Well of course it leaked with a diaper put on so poorly. Is that the best you can do?"

"I... I think so. I've never touched one before."

"Well that's no good. Here, I'll show you how to do it." My mom said as she began to remove my diaper. It was off before I could object, another negative from putting it on so poorly. I wasn't really in position to argue, so I just watched. My mom started to change me and she worked it masterfully, and I really couldn't follow, something that looked so simple.

"And.... There. All done." The diaper looked perfect. And felt much better. "Do you think you understand it now?"

I shook my head. "It was really confusing, I don't think I'm cut out for this stuff..."

"Well I guess it would be harder to put it on yourself. Ok, then, I'll just be the one who changes your diapers then."

"Wait just a second! I don't know if I'm ok with that! And what about school, or while I'm home alone and you're at work?"

"Oh please, I've changed hundreds of your diapers. And as for when I'm not around..." She stopped to think about it. "I think I might have a plan for that." I didn't think I was going to like her plan.

We headed home and I got out of the car. She left me and went out to buy some groceries. I went inside to watch some tv. Time passed by and I heard my mom pull in. She came in with quite a few bags and left them on the counter before approaching me. "How's the diaper?"

I cringed at how casually she used the word. "It's fine I think."

"Can I check?"

I looked at her quizzically. I took off the pants I put on and showed her. "See? It's fine."

That didn't quite do it for her. I was confused as she walked behind me. Then she pulled back the back of my diaper. This made me jump. "I thought so. Honey, you've pooped and peed again. I smelled it when I walked in, but I didn't want to accuse you. I guess diaper checks will be necessary too. Wait here"

This kept getting worse and worse, not only was I incapable of using the toilet, I couldn't even tell if I've pooped or peed. My mom came in and got ready to change me, but she had many more supplies this time. First she laid me down on a changing pad. Then she started to wipe me down, which took awhile. Afterwards she wiped my body with diaper cream and powdered my butt. She did all this before taping it up. Great, it just got even more complicated.

By this point it was 3 or so in the afternoon. And I had nothing left to do. Even if I did, there's nothing I'd want to do. I was miserable. I was stuck in diapers for who knows how long. The day went by, I had to be changed one more time before bed. I went to sleep early, not wanting to deal with anything. But I thought I heard my mom on the phone.

"Hi Linda, it's Jane. I have a question. You said your daughter sometimes babysits her 13 year old cousin with a learning disability right? And he still has to wear diapers?... Yes well, I'm curious if she'd be interested in babysitting my son on a daily basis. Yes my son is 18, however he is having some problems with going to the bathroom, and we won't get the test results back for another two weeks. Would you ask her? Yes I'll wait... She wants to know his name? It's Jacob... Oh thanks so much Linda. You really helped me out here. I'll pay her 15$ an hour, for probably about 4 hours a day. Thank you. I'll have him wait after school for pickup. Thank you, I'll see you at the gym."

After that, I passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I finished the second part. I probably could have split his into two chapters, but it is what it is. I feel like the writing may have gotten a little bit better. The direction of this may be obvious, and part of me is annoyed with myself for making this somewhat cliche in the AB story genre, but in the end I can only really wrote what I had intended to write. Would love some critiquing and to hear what you think of it this far.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Well, your writing, as I said before, isn't bad for someone who is just starting out. However, you're guilty of a couple of cardinal plot sins: first, as you have noted, this is utterly cliché. Worse, it's cliché in a completely unbelievable way: there is nothing in the situation as described that could result in his losing control, and even if he did it would never occur so suddenly nor so completely. Nor would he fail to feel himself wetting and messing (especially the latter--even infants are aware of that, not to mention the bulk and the smell). Your second error is making the story abouthis lack of control. A good story is always about something else; the incontinence is a side fact, a part of a character. Here it is front and center and the story's main subject.

SurfinBeachBum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, your writing, as I said before, isn't bad for someone who is just starting out. However, you're guilty of a couple of cardinal plot sins: first, as you have noted, this is utterly cliché. Worse, it's cliché in a completely unbelievable way: there is nothing in the situation as described that could result in his losing control, and even if he did it would never occur so suddenly nor so completely. Nor would he fail to feel himself wetting and messing (especially the latter--even infants are aware of that, not to mention the bulk and the smell). Your second error is making the story abouthis lack of control. A good story is always about something else; the incontinence is a side fact, a part of a character. Here it is front and center and the story's main subject.

Yeah, and you are right. I was having trouble avoiding it. When I started, I loved the idea of what I was going to write. Then I got nervous because I realized how incredibly cliche it is. I'm reluctant to continue writing this because of it. They say in writing you get one gimme. You get one incredibly irrealistic circumstance. I've taken a bit too many by the end of the second part. I've got a bit of thinking to do.

Bronie07

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
if you feel its to cliche, throw a twist on it. I like the idea, even though it might not be medically accurate and a little far fetched. But the possibilities of the story at this point are endless. you only have a few characters at this point, don't be afraid to go outside of the norm!