Did you miss me? I missed you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Ah, I'm finally back! Did you miss me? For some reason, I couldn't make any posts when I first joined, but no more! Thanks to whoever fixed the glitch, I can post now!

A bit about myself for those who don't know me: I enjoy shooting sports such as clay shooting, and trap shooting, and also play paintball occasionally, and that's a lot of fun, although expensive these days.. I love anime and manga shows, and enjoy writing fiction relating to them. (story coming soon- stay tuned.) I'm over all a pretty cool guy, although it may take a while to get used to my wierdness..

Anyway! Good to finally be here!

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome back, Chromos!

Oh, I never knew you were a fellow shooter! I do a lot of competitive shooting myself. I find it interestingly relaxing and enjoyable!

Good to see you've returned, and I hope the forums treat you well!

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Welcome back, Chromos!

Oh, I never knew you were a fellow shooter! I do a lot of competitive shooting myself. I find it interestingly relaxing and enjoyable!

Good to see you've returned, and I hope the forums treat you well!
That's cool! I didn't know you did that stuff too! What's your best event, and what gun do you use for it?

Thanks for the welcome persons!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Of course we did, why wouldn't we?

Role
Diaper Lover
Chromos, huh? That's an usual take on the standard, I like it that you're not just some other "Chronos" or "Crono" or etc. :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back dude, I missed your posts! Hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.